Network on Chip for Heterogeneous Multiprocessor
With burgeoning growth of mobile systems, multiprocessor System-on-Chip (MPSoC) connected via Network-on-Chip (NoC) has become ubiquitous. A typical MPSoC in mobile applications consists of multiple CPU cores of varying capabilities, GPU cores, DSP cores, and crypto accelerators and such cores differ widely in their physical size and their bandwidth requirements. Traditional mesh based NoC systems work well for regular structures, but do not map well to heterogeneous MPSoCs. In MPSoC programming model, an application consists of tasks, that represent a unit of work on a core which can be executed asynchronously. The communication between tasks is represented in the form of a directed acyclic graph. The temporal burstness of data which arise from programming model provide opportunity for multiplexing communication between cores, which may be advantageous in reducing network size. Often a task graph needs to meet a real-time deadline.
The actual execution time may vary based on the application data. The uncertainty in the execution time may be modeled by a statistical distribution, which further complicates the NoC design. In this paper, we present a synthesis method for hierarchical design of NoC for a given task graph system deadline, that optimizes for router area. A 2-phase design flow is proposed, which consists of topology generation and statistical analysis in an iterative loop. We adopt proportion of Monte-Carlo test cases that meet the deadline as a metric for goodness. The proposed solution is compared against static design approach and simulated annealing (SA) based network generation. On an average, a performance benefit of 10% over SA, 16% over standard mesh and 30% over static design was obtained and a total router area benefit of 59% over SA, 48% over mesh and 55% over static design was observed
Related DSP Project Titles:
- High-level design for image processing on FPGA using Xilinx AccelDSP.
- Digital transceiver module for on-board communication system.
- RF filter characterization using a chirp.
- FDR 2.0: A Low-Power Dynamically Reconfigurable Architecture and Its FinFET Implementation.
- FPGA-based design and implementation of direct torque control for induction machines.
- Adaptive Control of Grid-Connected Inverters Based on Online Grid Impedance Measurements.
- Energy-Efficient Approximate Multiplication for Digital Signal Processing and Classification Applications.
- Accurate and Efficient Three Level Design Space Exploration Based on Constraints Satisfaction Optimization Problem Solver.
- Fuzzy-Logic-Controller-Based SEPIC Converter for Maximum Power Point Tracking.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work