Digital transceiver module for communication system
Next stage of active electronically scanned arrays (AESA) development for on-board communication systems is intelligent antenna arrays (IAA) using digital beamforming technology. Structure of the IAA in which digital transceiver module (DTRM) consist of grid frequency synthesizers (FS) with digital phased-looked loop (PLL) synchronized by low frequency highly stable reference generator (RG) was considered. Required amplitudephase distribution in aperture array formed by quadrature modulators (QM) for transmission and by digital signal processor (DSP) after analog-to-digital conversion directly on carrier frequency for reception.
Exception complex microwave wire feeding, traditional phase shifters and attenuators change on digital devices beamforming requires substantiation requirements and proper device models for DTRM components and IAA structure. DTRM component base review for IAA was carried out. A fundamental possibility for structure under consideration realization was shown in the frequency range up to 12 GHz. QM and power amplifier (PA) models – main components of DTRM transmission path – were proposed. Main sources of amplitude and phased errors in IAA DTRM were identified; way of their elimination based on digital predistortion system was suggested. Design elements and printed circuit board layout of S-band DTM transmission path was designed based on simulation results.
Related DSP Project Titles:
- RF filter characterization using a chirp.
- FDR 2.0: A Low-Power Dynamically Reconfigurable Architecture and Its FinFET Implementation.
- FPGA-based design and implementation of direct torque control for induction machines.
- Adaptive Control of Grid-Connected Inverters Based on Online Grid Impedance Measurements.
- Energy-Efficient Approximate Multiplication for Digital Signal Processing and Classification Applications.
- Accurate and Efficient Three Level Design Space Exploration Based on Constraints Satisfaction Optimization Problem Solver.
- Fuzzy-Logic-Controller-Based SEPIC Converter for Maximum Power Point Tracking.
- Network-on-Chip Design for Heterogeneous Multiprocessor System-on-Chip.
- High-level design for image processing on FPGA using Xilinx AccelDSP.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work