Dynamically Reconfigurable Architecture and FinFET
Large area/delay/power overheads are required to support the reconfigurability of field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs). We proposed a hybrid CMOS/nanotechnology dynamically reconfigurable architecture, called NATURE, earlier to address this challenge. It uses the concept of temporal logic folding and fine-grain (i.e., cycle-level) dynamic reconfiguration to increase logic density and save area. Because logic folding reduces area significantly, most of the on-chip communications become localized. To take full advantage of localized communications, we then presented a new CMOS-based fine-grain dynamically reconfigurable (FDR) architecture. It consists of an array of homogeneous logic elements (LEs), which can be configured into logic or interconnect or a combination of both. FDR eliminates most of the long-distance and global wires, which occupy a large amount of area in conventional FPGAs. FDR improves the area-delay product by an order of magnitude relative to conventional architectures.
In this paper, we present an augmented FDR 2.0 architecture, where: 1) the LE is augmented with dedicated carry logic to facilitate arithmetic operations; 2) diagonal direct links are incorporated to improve the flexibility of local communication; and 3) coarse-grain blocks, including embedded memories and digital signal processing (DSP) blocks, are added to support fast data-intensive computations. Experimental results show that the coarse-grain design can improve circuit performance by compared with the fine-grain FDR architecture. Incorporation of the DSPblocks in FDR 2.0 also enables more effective area-delay and power-delay tradeoffs, allowing the users to trade performance for smaller area or power consumption. We have implemented the design in the 22-nm FinFET technology, which enables more flexible and effective power management. Finally, different types of FinFETs and power management techniques have been explored in FDR 2.0 – o optimize power
Related DSP Project Titles:
- FPGA-based design and implementation of direct torque control for induction machines.
- Adaptive Control of Grid-Connected Inverters Based on Online Grid Impedance Measurements.
- Energy-Efficient Approximate Multiplication for Digital Signal Processing and Classification Applications.
- Accurate and Efficient Three Level Design Space Exploration Based on Constraints Satisfaction Optimization Problem Solver.
- Fuzzy-Logic-Controller-Based SEPIC Converter for Maximum Power Point Tracking.
- Network-on-Chip Design for Heterogeneous Multiprocessor System-on-Chip.
- High-level design for image processing on FPGA using Xilinx AccelDSP.
- Digital transceiver module for on-board communication system.
- RF filter characterization using a chirp.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work