Adaptive Control of Grid Connected Inverters
Stability of a grid-connected inverter depends on the ratio of the grid impedance to the inverter impedance. Since the grid impedance changes during normal power system conditions, this paper proposes a gain-scheduling adaptive control system that uses online grid impedance measurements. For grid impedance measurement, an impulse-response analysis method is programmed in the digital-signal processor (DSP) of the grid-connected inverter.
For adaptation, a Routh-Hurwitz stability analysis approach is used to derive, analytically, the stable operation boundaries of the interconnected system. To simplify the analytical derivations, the grid impedance is assumed inductive at low frequencies and curve fitted to the online impedance measurements. Experimental measurements demonstrate the improvement in system stability, when the impedance identification and adaptive control algorithms are programmed together in the DSP of a three-phase inverter, which is connected to a grid with a variable feeder impedance.
Related DSP Project Titles:
- Energy-Efficient Approximate Multiplication for Digital Signal Processing and Classification Applications.
- Accurate and Efficient Three Level Design Space Exploration Based on Constraints Satisfaction Optimization Problem Solver.
- Fuzzy-Logic-Controller-Based SEPIC Converter for Maximum Power Point Tracking.
- Network-on-Chip Design for Heterogeneous Multiprocessor System-on-Chip.
- High-level design for image processing on FPGA using Xilinx AccelDSP.
- Digital transceiver module for on-board communication system.
- RF filter characterization using a chirp.
- FDR 2.0: A Low-Power Dynamically Reconfigurable Architecture and Its FinFET Implementation.
- FPGA-based design and implementation of direct torque control for induction machines.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work