Multilevel converter for solar photovoltaic applications
The design of control circuit for a solar fed cascaded multilevel inverter to reduce the number of semiconductor switches is presented in this study. The design includes `binary’, `trinary’ and `modified multilevel connection’ (MMC)-based topologies suitable for varying input sources from solar photovoltaic’s (PV). In binary mode, 2Ns+1 – 1 output voltage levels are obtained where Ns is the number of individual inverters. This is achieved by digital logic functions which includes counters, flip-flops and logic gates. In trinary mode, 3Ns levels are achieved by corresponding look-up table.MMC intends design in both control and power circuits to provide corresponding output voltage levels by appropriate switching sequences.
Hence to obtain a 15-level inverter, the conventional method requires 28 switches and in binary mode 12 switches are needed. In trinary mode with the same 12 switches, 27 levels can be obtained whereas in MMC only 7 switches are employed to achieve 15 levels. The advantage of these three designs is in the reduction of total harmonic distortion by increasing the levels. Simulations are carried out in MATLAB/Simulink and comparisons were made. All the three topologies are experimentally investigated for a 3 kWp solar PV plant and power quality indices were measured
Related Simulink Project Titles:
- Characteristic Investigation and Control of a Modular Multilevel Converter-Based HVDC System Under Single-Line-to-Ground Fault Conditions.
- Multi-Agent System for Distributed Management of Microgrids.
- Enhanced Phase-Shifted PWM Carrier Disposition for Interleaved Voltage-Source Inverters.
- Circuit-Oriented Treatment of Nonlinear Capacitances in Switched-Mode Power Supplies.
- PFC Cuk Converter-Fed BLDC Motor Drive.
- A Study of the Impact of Delay Mismatch on Linearity of Outphasing Transmitters.
- A Real-Time Thermal Model for Monitoring of Power Semiconductor Devices.
- Virtual Damping Flux-Based LVRT Control for DFIG-Based Wind Turbine.
- Maximum Power Extraction From Series-Connected Fuel Cell Stacks by the Current Compensation Technique.
- Compact Electro-Thermal Reliability Modelling and Experimental Characterisation of Bipolar Latch-up in SiC and CoolMOS Power MOSFETs.
- DC/DC Buck Power Converter as a Smooth Starter for a DC Motor Based on a Hierarchical Control.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work