Mammography Empowered With Topological Information
A computer-aided diagnosis (CADx) framework for the diagnosis of clustered microcalcifications (MCs) has already been developed, which is based on the analysis of MCs’ morphologies, the shape of the cluster they form and the texture of the surrounding tissue. In this study, we investigate the diagnostic information that the relative location of the cluster inside the breast may provide. Breast probabilistic maps are generated and adopted in the CADx pipeline, expecting to empower its diagnostic procedure. We propose a flowchart combining alternative classification algorithms and the aforementioned probabilistic maps in order to provide a final risk for malignancy for new considered mammograms.
For the evaluation performance, a large dataset of mammograms provided from the Digital Database of Screening Mammography (DDSM) has been used. The obtained results indicate that the proposed modifications lead to the enhancement of the diagnosticprocess, as the classification results are further improved. Additionally, a straightforward comparison between the CADx pipeline and the radiologists who assessed the same mammograms, reveal that the CADx pipeline performs toward the right direction, as the sensitivity remains at high levels, while improving both the accuracy, from 51.4% to 69%, and the specificity, from 16.6% to 54.7%.
Related IEEE Matlab Projects:
- Joint Sparsity Model for Multilook Hyperspectral Image Unmixing.
- Imbalanced Hyperspectral Image Classification Based on Maximum Margin.
- No-Reference Quality Assessment of Contrast-Distorted Images Based on Natural Scene Statistics.
- Adaptive Total Variation Regularization Based SAR Image Despeckling and Despeckling Evaluation Index.
- Spectral–Spatial Classification for Hyperspectral Data Using Rotation Forests With Local Feature Extraction and Markov Random Fields.
- Closed-Form Correlation Model of Oriented Bandpass Natural Images.
- Direct 2-D Reconstructions of Conductivity and Permittivity From EIT Data on a Human Chest.
- Pattern-Based Assessment of Land Cover Change on Continental Scale With Application to NLCD 2001–2006.
- Doppler-Related Distortions in TOPS SAR Images.
- Pansharpening Using Regression of Classified MS and Pan Images to Reduce Color Distortion.
- An Efficient SIFT-Based Mode-Seeking Algorithm for Sub-Pixel Registration of Remotely Sensed Images.
- Remote Sensing Image Segmentation Based on an Improved 2-D Gradient Histogram and MMAD Model.
- Features, Color Spaces, and Boosting: New Insights on Semantic Classification of Remote Sensing Images.
- Nearest Feature Line and Point Embedding for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Robust Reconstruction of Building Facades for Large Areas Using Spaceborne TomoSAR Point Clouds.
- Automated Segmentation of Breast in 3-D MR Images Using a Robust Atlas.
- Wall Clutter Mitigation Using Discrete Prolate Spheroidal Sequences for Sparse Reconstruction of Indoor Stationary Scenes.
- Spectral Similarity Measure Using Frequency Spectrum for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- A Novel Active Learning Method in Relevance Feedback for Content-Based Remote Sensing Image Retrieval.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work