Suppression Based on the Stepped Frequency SAR Image
The magnitude error and phase error (MEPE) in the transfer function of a stepped-frequency synthetic aperture radar (SAR) system results in a periodic MEPE in the synthesized wideband waveform, which induces the grating lobes in the high-resolution range profile. In this letter, a novel grating lobe suppression method based on the SAR image is proposed. In the paired-echo theory, a single sinusoidal term of the periodic MEPE in the frequency domain induces a pair of grating lobes in the time domain.
Based on the magnitudes and phases of a strong scatterer and its grating lobes in the SAR image, the sinusoidal terms in the periodic MEPE can be estimated using the proposed method. By compensating for the estimated sinusoidal terms in the spectrum reconstruction, the corresponding grating lobes can be suppressed to the background level of the SAR image. The validity of the proposed method has been demonstrated using computer simulations and experiments based on real data.
Related Image Processing Projects Titles:
- Sparse Unmixing of Hyperspectral Data Using Spectral A Priori Information.
- A Novel Feature Selection Approach Based on FODPSO and SVM.
- A Pansharpening Method Based on the Sparse Representation of Injected Details.
- Block Adjustment for Satellite Imagery Based on the Strip Constraint.
- Bayesian Blind Separation and Deconvolution of Dynamic Image Sequences Using Sparsity Priors.
- Local-Manifold-Learning-Based Graph Construction for Semisupervised Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Learning Understandable Neural Networks With Nonnegative Weight Constraints.
- Two-Tier Tissue Decomposition for Histopathological Image Representation and Classification.
- Feature Matching With an Adaptive Optical Sensor in a Ground Target Tracking System.
- Classification of Hyperspectral Image Based on Sparse Representation in Tangent Space.
- Spectral Unmixing of Hyperspectral Imagery Using Multilayer NMF.
- A New Sparsity-Based Band Selection Method for Target Detection of Hyperspectral Image.
- An Adaptive Pixon Extraction Technique for Multispectral/Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- COMMIT: Convex Optimization Modeling for Microstructure Informed Tractography.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work