Satellite Imagery on the Strip Constraint
Given that long strip satellite images have the same error distribution characteristics, we propose a block adjustment method for satelliteimages based on the strip constraint. First, the image point coordinates are calculated in the strip image coordinate system based on the offset value of the adjacent image. Second, the rational function model (RFM) of the strip image is regenerated using the RFM of single images, and the compensation grid is also generated. Third, block adjustment of the stripimage is implemented based on the RFM with an affine transformation parameter.
Finally, the affine transformation parameters of single imagesare recalculated using the affine transformation parameters of the stripimage. Experiments using ZY-3 satellite images showed that block adjustment of satellite images based on a strip constraint (strip adjustment) can produce better results than block adjustment of satelliteimages based on a single image in sparse control conditions. The test results demonstrated the effectiveness and feasibility of the proposed method.
Related Image Processing Projects Titles:
- Bayesian Blind Separation and Deconvolution of Dynamic Image Sequences Using Sparsity Priors.
- Local-Manifold-Learning-Based Graph Construction for Semisupervised Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Learning Understandable Neural Networks With Nonnegative Weight Constraints.
- Two-Tier Tissue Decomposition for Histopathological Image Representation and Classification.
- Feature Matching With an Adaptive Optical Sensor in a Ground Target Tracking System.
- Classification of Hyperspectral Image Based on Sparse Representation in Tangent Space.
- Spectral Unmixing of Hyperspectral Imagery Using Multilayer NMF.
- A New Sparsity-Based Band Selection Method for Target Detection of Hyperspectral Image.
- An Adaptive Pixon Extraction Technique for Multispectral/Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- COMMIT: Convex Optimization Modeling for Microstructure Informed Tractography.
- A Novel Range Grating Lobe Suppression Method Based on the Stepped-Frequency SAR Image.
- Sparse Unmixing of Hyperspectral Data Using Spectral A Priori Information.
- A Novel Feature Selection Approach Based on FODPSO and SVM.
- A Pansharpening Method Based on the Sparse Representation of Injected Details.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work