Optical Sensor in a Ground Target Tracking System
We consider methods to address the optical feature-aided remote sensing tracking problem for vehicles in a challenging environment. Our approach is to apply the dynamic data driven application systems computing paradigm to implement control of an adaptive sensor. This adaptive sensor acquires a panchromatic image while simultaneously allowing the collection of visible-near infrared spectral data at specified pixels. This sensor holds the promise of delivering the increased accuracy of targeted spectral sensing without the enormous data volume of full spectral images. The target of interest is optimally imaged by the sensor based on the target’s forecasted location and motion relative to the extracted content of the background. Background context is both extracted from the image and created from the OpenStreetMap road network.
We describe the implementation of the tracking framework and testing of some of the components using simulated imagery created with the digital imaging and remote sensing image generation model. The Gaussian sum filter is employed to solve the data assimilation problem by forming a multimodel forecasting set that is used to increase the robustness and flexibility of tracking. For feature matching, we create an efficient sampling strategy that is informed by the viewing conditions to adaptively determine which pixels to measure spectrally in order to distinguish between different targets using a spectral distance measure.
Related Image Processing Projects Titles:
- Classification of Hyperspectral Image Based on Sparse Representation in Tangent Space.
- Spectral Unmixing of Hyperspectral Imagery Using Multilayer NMF.
- A New Sparsity-Based Band Selection Method for Target Detection of Hyperspectral Image.
- An Adaptive Pixon Extraction Technique for Multispectral/Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- COMMIT: Convex Optimization Modeling for Microstructure Informed Tractography.
- A Novel Range Grating Lobe Suppression Method Based on the Stepped-Frequency SAR Image.
- Sparse Unmixing of Hyperspectral Data Using Spectral A Priori Information.
- A Novel Feature Selection Approach Based on FODPSO and SVM.
- A Pansharpening Method Based on the Sparse Representation of Injected Details.
- Block Adjustment for Satellite Imagery Based on the Strip Constraint.
- Bayesian Blind Separation and Deconvolution of Dynamic Image Sequences Using Sparsity Priors.
- Local-Manifold-Learning-Based Graph Construction for Semisupervised Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Learning Understandable Neural Networks With Nonnegative Weight Constraints.
- Two-Tier Tissue Decomposition for Histopathological Image Representation and Classification.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work