Improved Control System for Modular Multilevel Converter
Modular multilevel converter (MMC) has become one of the most promising converter topologies for future high-power applications. A challenging issue of the MMC is the voltage balancing among arm capacitors. A good overall control system is also vital for the MMC, which should be based on sound mathematical model, readily adaptable for different applications, and capable of high performance. This paper presents a general control structure for MMC inverters, which is suitable for both voltage-based and energy-based control methods, and includes voltage balancing between the upper and lower arms.
A new method for voltage balancing among arm capacitors, which is based on an improved pulse-width modulation, is also presented. The proposed method avoids some major disadvantages found in present voltage balancing methods, such as dependence on computation-intensive voltage sorting algorithms, extra switching actions, interference with output voltage, etc. Furthermore, all switching actions are evenly distributed among powerdevices. The proposed control system as a whole can serve as a promising solution for practical applications, especially when the number of submodules is fairly high. Simulation and experimental results verify the effectiveness of the proposed methods.
Related Power Electronics Project Titles:
- A Digitally Controlled Critical Mode Boost Power Factor Corrector With Optimized Additional On Time and Reduced Circulating Losses.
- Modular Snubberless Bidirectional Soft-Switching Current-Fed Dual 6-Pack (CFD6P) DC/DC Converter.
- In Situ Diagnostics and Prognostics of Solder Fatigue in IGBT Modules for Electric Vehicle Drives.
- Analysis of Class DE Current Driven Low di/dt Rectifier.
- A wireless reactive power sharing strategy for islanded microgrid based on feeder current sensing.
- Infinity-Norm of Impedance-Based Stability Criterion for Three-Phase AC Distributed Power Systems With ConstantPower Loads.
- Universal Integrated Synchronization and Control for Single-Phase DC/AC Converters.
- A 12-µW to 1.1-mW AIM Piezoelectric Energy Harvester for Time-Varying Vibrations With 450-nA.
- An Enhanced Islanding Microgrid Reactive Power, Imbalance Power, and Harmonic Power Sharing Scheme.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work