Digitally Controlled Critical Mode Boost Factor Corrector
In many low-to-mid power applications, critical mode boost power factor corrector converters are widely used because of its low switching loss and simple control. However, near the zero crossing of the input line voltage, an input current distortion and a low power factor are caused by delayed switching period and negative input currents. Generally, an additional on-time method according to the input voltage is used to compensate the input current distortion. However, a detailed quantitative analysis for the exact additional on time has not been studied till now. In this paper, the explicit form of the optimized additional on time has been obtained using a quantitative analysis and the advantage of the digital control.
From a state trajectory and “net input charge” analysis, it is shown that the optimized on time should be related to not only the input voltage, but also the output power. Also, in order to improve the efficiency in a high input and light load condition, circulating currents are reduced in the inevitable dead angle with a gate turning-off technique. By using digital control, the optimized additional on time and the gate turn-off technique have been implemented with the 90-230 Vrms input and 380 V/200 W output prototype.
Related Power Electronics Project Titles:
- Modular Snubberless Bidirectional Soft-Switching Current-Fed Dual 6-Pack (CFD6P) DC/DC Converter.
- In Situ Diagnostics and Prognostics of Solder Fatigue in IGBT Modules for Electric Vehicle Drives.
- Analysis of Class DE Current Driven Low di/dt Rectifier.
- A wireless reactive power sharing strategy for islanded microgrid based on feeder current sensing.
- Infinity-Norm of Impedance-Based Stability Criterion for Three-Phase AC Distributed Power Systems With ConstantPower Loads.
- Universal Integrated Synchronization and Control for Single-Phase DC/AC Converters.
- A 12-µW to 1.1-mW AIM Piezoelectric Energy Harvester for Time-Varying Vibrations With 450-nA.
- An Enhanced Islanding Microgrid Reactive Power, Imbalance Power, and Harmonic Power Sharing Scheme.
- An Improved Control System for Modular Multilevel Converters with New Modulation Strategy and Voltage Balancing Control.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work