AIM Piezoelectric Energy Harvester for Varying Vibrations
Continuing advancements in low power VLSI systems have enabled the use of self-powered wireless sensor nodes (WSNs) for many industrial applications. To alleviate WSN battery maintenance requirements, piezoelectric devices are implemented to harvest vibration energy. However, significant challenges remain unresolved with regard to harvesting from time-varying vibrations in environments where harvestable energy is unpredictable. This paper presents a new integrated piezoelectric energy harvesting system. An adaptive impedance matching maximum power point tracking technique is proposed to improve harvesting efficiency.
An adaptive on-time dc-dc controller with pulse skipping modulation is also employed. To retain reasonable efficiency in such low power applications, the controller is designed with ultralow power analog circuits and zero bias current dynamic circuits, with a total quiescent current of only 450 nA. The design is fabricated and verified on a 0.25-μm CMOS process. It is capable of harvesting time-varying piezoelectric energy ranging of 12 μW to 1.1 mW. In comparison with quasi-resistive impedance matching, a harvesting improvement of more than two times is achieved. Thanks to the low power design effort, it achieves greater than 70% efficiency from 80 μW to 1.1 mW.
Related Power Electronics Project Titles:
- An Enhanced Islanding Microgrid Reactive Power, Imbalance Power, and Harmonic Power Sharing Scheme.
- An Improved Control System for Modular Multilevel Converters with New Modulation Strategy and Voltage Balancing Control.
- A Digitally Controlled Critical Mode Boost Power Factor Corrector With Optimized Additional On Time and Reduced Circulating Losses.
- Modular Snubberless Bidirectional Soft-Switching Current-Fed Dual 6-Pack (CFD6P) DC/DC Converter.
- In Situ Diagnostics and Prognostics of Solder Fatigue in IGBT Modules for Electric Vehicle Drives.
- Analysis of Class DE Current Driven Low di/dt Rectifier.
- A wireless reactive power sharing strategy for islanded microgrid based on feeder current sensing.
- Infinity-Norm of Impedance-Based Stability Criterion for Three-Phase AC Distributed Power Systems With ConstantPower Loads.
- Universal Integrated Synchronization and Control for Single-Phase DC/AC Converters.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work