Analysis of Class DE Current Driven Low di/dt Rectifier
Class DE current driven low di=dt rectifier satisfies Class E switching condition and low diode current stress which is no more than the output current. Thus, the switching loss is decreased extremely. In this paper, the Class DE current driven low di=dt rectifier is analyzed for any diode-ON-dutyratio. The initial phase angle of the input current, the current and voltage transfer functions, the normalized input resistance and inductance, the normalized diode voltage stress, and the power-output capability are obtained and clarified as functions of the diode on-duty ratio and those of R=wL. Moreover, the power conversion efficiency and the circuit design method are shown.
The circuit performance has been confirmed by the simulation results and the experimental results. In the simulation and the experiment, the characteristics of the output voltage and the power conversion efficiency against the amplitude of the input current, the load resistance, and the operation frequency have been obtained. In addition, the relationship between the equations, simulation results, and experimental results have been obtained. Theoretical, simulation, and experimental results were in good agreement each other.
Related Power Electronics Project Titles:
- A wireless reactive power sharing strategy for islanded microgrid based on feeder current sensing.
- Infinity-Norm of Impedance-Based Stability Criterion for Three-Phase AC Distributed Power Systems With ConstantPower Loads.
- Universal Integrated Synchronization and Control for Single-Phase DC/AC Converters.
- A 12-µW to 1.1-mW AIM Piezoelectric Energy Harvester for Time-Varying Vibrations With 450-nA.
- An Enhanced Islanding Microgrid Reactive Power, Imbalance Power, and Harmonic Power Sharing Scheme.
- An Improved Control System for Modular Multilevel Converters with New Modulation Strategy and Voltage Balancing Control.
- A Digitally Controlled Critical Mode Boost Power Factor Corrector With Optimized Additional On Time and Reduced Circulating Losses.
- Modular Snubberless Bidirectional Soft-Switching Current-Fed Dual 6-Pack (CFD6P) DC/DC Converter.
- In Situ Diagnostics and Prognostics of Solder Fatigue in IGBT Modules for Electric Vehicle Drives.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work