Geometric properties of watermarking schemes
A variety of image watermarking schemes have been proposed using orthogonal transformations, projections, and coding techniques to embed imperceptible watermarks into images. Analytical studies of thewatermarking problem have typically been based on studying the performance limits of these known algorithms. In contrast, this paper formalizes the watermarking problem in an “algorithm independent” framework, representing any watermarking algorithm as a partition of the image space into a collection of sets, and defining requirements of these sets that must be met by any solution to the watermarking problem. Specifically, these requirements define and constrain the false-alarm ratio, distortion, robustness and security of a watermarking system.
Using this formalism, we first characterize common features of algorithms that solve the watermarking problem. We show how the requirements defined earlier force important differences between watermarking signal sets and classical communication systems signal sets. Next, we show how common components of existing watermarking algorithms (e.g. transformations, projections, and coding) can be associated with specific requirements of the watermarking definition. Finally, we show how our new formalism of the watermarking problem provides a procedure for optimal design of watermarking systems to target specified false-alarm, distortion, and robustness objectives
Related Digital Image Watermarking Projects:
- Grayscale image digital watermarking technology based on wavelet analysis.
- Capacity and reliability of digital watermarking.
- A Blind Watermarking Technology Based on DCT Domain.
- Efficient Watermarking Strategies.
- An IPPCT Dynamic Watermarking Scheme Based on Chinese Remainder Theorem.
- A color image multi-channel dwt domain watermarking algorithm for resisting geometric attacks.
- Robust watermarking for text images based on Arnold Scrambling and DWT-DFT.
- Design and implementation of real-time image watermarking.
- A Rotation Resistant Image Watermarking Algorithm via Circle.
- Channel Capacity Analysis of the Generalized Spread Spectrum Watermarking in Audio Signals.
- Time-Spread Echo-Based Audio Watermarking With Optimized Imperceptibility and Robustness.
- On Local Prediction Based Reversible Watermarking.
- Progressive Halftone Watermarking Using Multi-layer Table Lookup Strategy.
- Auxiliary Metadata Delivery in View Synthesis Using Depth No Synthesis Error Model.
- Towards Practical Self-Embedding for JPEG-Compressed Digital Images.
- Physical Authentication of Control Systems: Designing Watermarked Control Inputs to Detect Counterfeit Sensor Outputs.
- Image Integrity Authentication Scheme Based on Fixed Point Theory.
- Data Lineage in Malicious Environments.
- Study on multiple watermarking scheme for GIS vector data.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work