Efficient Watermarking Strategies
Digital watermarking today is used in various applications. Copyright protection for online shops by customer identification watermarking, also called transaction watermarking, may be the most prominent example for this, offering an alternative to more restrictive digital rights management approaches. But in order to enable efficient transaction watermarking, a new challenge for applied algorithms arises: Besides the common requirements of transparency and robustness a very fast embedding strategy is necessary as otherwise users would face unacceptable delays before they can download their marked content.
This can be addressed either by designing algorithms of very low complexity or by choosing suitable support mechanisms to speed up watermark embedding. The first approach is still an open challenge as watermarking algorithms of low complexity today fail to provide high robustness and transparency. We therefore provide an introduction to three strategies to support fast watermark embedding: Container watermarking based on pre-calculations which today is already used in industrial applications, client-serverwatermarking where the content is marked after the transfer to the customer and grid watermarking using the computational power of grid networks.
Related Digital Image Watermarking Projects:
- An IPPCT Dynamic Watermarking Scheme Based on Chinese Remainder Theorem.
- A color image multi-channel dwt domain watermarking algorithm for resisting geometric attacks.
- Robust watermarking for text images based on Arnold Scrambling and DWT-DFT.
- Design and implementation of real-time image watermarking.
- A Rotation Resistant Image Watermarking Algorithm via Circle.
- Channel Capacity Analysis of the Generalized Spread Spectrum Watermarking in Audio Signals.
- Time-Spread Echo-Based Audio Watermarking With Optimized Imperceptibility and Robustness.
- On Local Prediction Based Reversible Watermarking.
- Progressive Halftone Watermarking Using Multi-layer Table Lookup Strategy.
- Auxiliary Metadata Delivery in View Synthesis Using Depth No Synthesis Error Model.
- Towards Practical Self-Embedding for JPEG-Compressed Digital Images.
- Physical Authentication of Control Systems: Designing Watermarked Control Inputs to Detect Counterfeit Sensor Outputs.
- Image Integrity Authentication Scheme Based on Fixed Point Theory.
- Data Lineage in Malicious Environments.
- Study on multiple watermarking scheme for GIS vector data.
- Geometric properties of watermarking schemes.
- Grayscale image digital watermarking technology based on wavelet analysis.
- Capacity and reliability of digital watermarking.
- A Blind Watermarking Technology Based on DCT Domain.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work