Halftone Watermarking Using Multi layer Lookup Strategy
In this work, a halftoning-based multi-layer watermarking of low computational complexity is proposed. An additional data hiding technique is also employed to embed multiple watermarks into the watermark to be embedded to improve the security and embedding capacity. At the encoder, the Efficient Direct Binary Search (EDBS) method is employed to generate 256 reference tables to ensure the output is in halftone format. Subsequently, watermarks are embedded by a set of optimized compressed tables with various textural angles for table lookup. At the decoder, the Least-Mean-Square (LMS) metric is considered to increases the differences among those generated phenotypes of the embedding angles, and reduces the required number of dimensions for each angle.
Finally, the naïve Bayes classifier is employed to collect the possibilities of multi-layer information for classifying the associated angles to extract the embedded watermarks. These decoded watermarks can be further overlapped for retrieving the additional hidden-layer watermarks. Experimental results show that the proposed method only requires 8.4 milliseconds for embedding a watermark into an image of size 512×512, under the platform 32-bit Windows 7 running on 4GB RAM, Intel core i7 Sandy Bridge with 4GB RAM and IDE Visual Studio 2010. Finally, only 2MB is required to store the proposed compressed reference table.
Related Digital Image Watermarking Projects:
- Auxiliary Metadata Delivery in View Synthesis Using Depth No Synthesis Error Model.
- Towards Practical Self-Embedding for JPEG-Compressed Digital Images.
- Physical Authentication of Control Systems: Designing Watermarked Control Inputs to Detect Counterfeit Sensor Outputs.
- Image Integrity Authentication Scheme Based on Fixed Point Theory.
- Data Lineage in Malicious Environments.
- Study on multiple watermarking scheme for GIS vector data.
- Geometric properties of watermarking schemes.
- Grayscale image digital watermarking technology based on wavelet analysis.
- Capacity and reliability of digital watermarking.
- A Blind Watermarking Technology Based on DCT Domain.
- Efficient Watermarking Strategies.
- An IPPCT Dynamic Watermarking Scheme Based on Chinese Remainder Theorem.
- A color image multi-channel dwt domain watermarking algorithm for resisting geometric attacks.
- Robust watermarking for text images based on Arnold Scrambling and DWT-DFT.
- Design and implementation of real-time image watermarking.
- A Rotation Resistant Image Watermarking Algorithm via Circle.
- Channel Capacity Analysis of the Generalized Spread Spectrum Watermarking in Audio Signals.
- Time-Spread Echo-Based Audio Watermarking With Optimized Imperceptibility and Robustness.
- On Local Prediction Based Reversible Watermarking.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work