Forced Air Cooling of Automotive Power Electronics
In an increasing number of application areas and industry sectors, such as the automotive, aerospace, military, or oil and gas industry, a trend towards higher ambient temperature rating from 120 °C upward for electrical machines andpower electronic converters can be observed. Forced air-cooling of powerelectronic converters offers reduced complexity of the cooling circuit compared to water-cooling. For air-cooled, high-ambient temperature rated converters, fans are required to withstand these temperatures and still feature performance comparable to standard conditions in order to still enable a high converter power density and efficiency.
Commercially available fans for powerelectronics cooling are typically rated up to 75°C, rarely fans are specified up to 105°C. In this paper, the electrical and mechanical design of a 40 mm × 40 mm × 28 mm fan is presented in detail that offers an operational temperature range from -40 °C to 250°C at the rated speed of 19 000 min-1 and comparable fluid dynamic performance in terms of static pressure and volume flow at 120 °C as commercial high performance fans at 20°C. The three-phase brushless direct current machine driving the fan is integrated into its hub and has got an input power of 15 W. The fan can be driven using a three-phase inverter supplied from 12 V dc voltage with an inverter switching frequency of less than 1.3 kHz.
Related Power Electronics Projects:
- Power Electronics Control of an Energy Regenerative Mechatronic Damper.
- Research on Unbalanced-Load Correction Capability of Two Power Electronic Transformer Topologies.
- A Storage Integrated Modular Power Electronic Interface for Higher Power Distribution Availability.
- Performance of Multistep Finite Control Set Model Predictive Control for Power Electronics.
- Real-Time Prediction of Power Electronic Device Temperatures Using PRBS-Generated Frequency-Domain Thermal Cross Coupling Characteristics.
- Survey of High-Temperature Reliability of Power ElectronicsPackaging Components.
- Influence of Power Electronic Converters on Current-Voltage Behaviors During Faults in DGU’s – Part ll: Photovoltaic Systems.
- Survey of High-Temperature Polymeric Encapsulants for Power Electronics Packaging.
- Editorial: IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, February 2015.
- Mission Profile-Based Reliability Design and Real-Time Life Consumption Estimation in Power Electronics.
- Piezoelectric Actuators With Integrated High-Voltage PowerElectronics.
- Computationally Efficient, Real-Time, and Embeddable Prognostic Techniques for Power Electronics.
- Single Active Switch Power Electronics for Kilowatt Scale Capacitive Power Transfer.
- Study and Handling Methods of Power IGBT Module Failures in Power Electronic Converter Systems.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work