Delay Mismatch on Linearity of Outphasing Transmitters
This paper presents an analytical study of the impact of delay mismatch on the linearity of outphasing transmitters. Analytical expressions are derived to quantify the impact of delay mismatch between the two amplifying paths on the adjacent channel power ratio and error vector magnitude of any complex modulated output signal. These expressions can be used to specify delay mismatch for any given requirement of linearity performance of an outphasing transmitter. A complete LTE transceiver physical layer model in simulink is used to simulate the whole transceiver chain.
An embedded model of an outphasing transmitter with a variable delay mismatch is included to compare error vector magnitude simulation data with theoretically derived results for different LTE downlink channels of 1.4 MHz, 10 MHz and 20 MHz channel bandwidths. Outphasing signals are synthesized with different delays and uploaded to a vector signal generator such that adjacent channel power ratios can be measured. This allows for a comparison between hardware-probed results and the theoretical calculations for LTE channels of 1.4 MHz and 10 MHz channel bandwidths.
Related Simulink Project Titles:
- A Real-Time Thermal Model for Monitoring of Power Semiconductor Devices.
- Virtual Damping Flux-Based LVRT Control for DFIG-Based Wind Turbine.
- Maximum Power Extraction From Series-Connected Fuel Cell Stacks by the Current Compensation Technique.
- Compact Electro-Thermal Reliability Modelling and Experimental Characterisation of Bipolar Latch-up in SiC and CoolMOS Power MOSFETs.
- DC/DC Buck Power Converter as a Smooth Starter for a DC Motor Based on a Hierarchical Control.
- Modelling and analysis of modular multilevel converter for solar photovoltaic applications to improve power quality.
- Characteristic Investigation and Control of a Modular Multilevel Converter-Based HVDC System Under Single-Line-to-Ground Fault Conditions.
- Multi-Agent System for Distributed Management of Microgrids.
- Enhanced Phase-Shifted PWM Carrier Disposition for Interleaved Voltage-Source Inverters.
- Circuit-Oriented Treatment of Nonlinear Capacitances in Switched-Mode Power Supplies.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work