Control of an Energy Regenerative Mechatronic Damper
This paper presents the development of a power electronics controller for a proof-of-concept energy regenerative damper in vehicular applications. The damper consists of an efficient motion conversion mechanism to convert translational base vibration into reciprocating rotary motion, a brushless three-phase permanent magnet rotary machine, and a threephase power converter. A power electronics boost controller is developed to capture the generated electrical power and store it into a battery which allows overcoming kinematic nonlinearities in the motion conversion stage. To this end, a sliding mode controller is presented that can enforce a resistive behavior across the terminals of the rotary machine by regulating the converter’s input current in real-time.
Through the proposed approach, the mechanical damping coefficient of the system can be controlled, on-demand, with an energy regenerative function. The performance of the developed system is evaluated under sinusoidal excitation inputs and transient conditions when operating with a damping coefficient of 650N:s=m synthesized through power electronicsand control. Experimental results are presented that evaluate performance of the proposed energyregenerative damper.
Related Power Electronics Projects:
- Research on Unbalanced-Load Correction Capability of Two Power Electronic Transformer Topologies.
- A Storage Integrated Modular Power Electronic Interface for Higher Power Distribution Availability.
- Performance of Multistep Finite Control Set Model Predictive Control for Power Electronics.
- Real-Time Prediction of Power Electronic Device Temperatures Using PRBS-Generated Frequency-Domain Thermal Cross Coupling Characteristics.
- Survey of High-Temperature Reliability of Power ElectronicsPackaging Components.
- Influence of Power Electronic Converters on Current-Voltage Behaviors During Faults in DGU’s – Part ll: Photovoltaic Systems.
- Survey of High-Temperature Polymeric Encapsulants for Power Electronics Packaging.
- Editorial: IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, February 2015.
- Mission Profile-Based Reliability Design and Real-Time Life Consumption Estimation in Power Electronics.
- Piezoelectric Actuators With Integrated High-Voltage PowerElectronics.
- Computationally Efficient, Real-Time, and Embeddable Prognostic Techniques for Power Electronics.
- Single Active Switch Power Electronics for Kilowatt Scale Capacitive Power Transfer.
- Study and Handling Methods of Power IGBT Module Failures in Power Electronic Converter Systems.
- High-Temperature (250 °C?/?500 °F) 19 000 min BLDC Fan for Forced Air-Cooling of Advanced Automotive Power Electronics.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work