UHF RFID with OCA tag for Short Range Communication
A UHF RF identification system, consisting of a fully integrated tag and a special reader, has been developed for short range and harsh size requirement applications. The system is fabricated in the standard 0.18μm CMOS process. The whole tag chip with antenna, analog front-end, baseband and memory, takes up an area of 0.36 mm2, which is smaller than other reported tags with on-chip antenna (OCA) using standard CMOS process. Self-defined protocol is proposed to reduce the power consumption, and minimize the size of the tag.
The specialized SOC reader system, consisting of RF transceiver, digital baseband, MCU and host interface, supports both self-defined and ISO 18000-6C protocol. Its power consumption is about 500mW, which is much lower than other reported readers considering the transmission power. Measurement results show that the system’s reading range is 2mm with 20dBm reader output power. Also, it has been verified that the data stored in the OCA tag embedded in a pearl can be successfully read out. With inductive antenna printed on paper substrate around the OCA tag, the reading range can be extended from several centimeters to meters depended on the shape and size of the inductive antenna.
Related Communication Systems Projects:
- A Highly Integrated Antenna-Triplexer With Simultaneous Three-Port Isolations Based on Multi-Mode Excitation.
- A Cognitive TCP Design for a Cognitive Radio Network with an Unstable-Bandwidth Link.
- Error probability analysis of a novel adaptive beamforming receiver for large-scale multiple-input–multiple-output communication system.
- An Iterative Geometric Mean Decomposition Algorithm for MIMO Communications Systems.
- A Touch-Communication Framework for Drug Delivery Based on a Transient Microbot System.
- Comparison of On-chip Communications in Zynq-7000 All Programmable Systems-on-Chip.
- Global bounded consensus in heterogeneous multi-agent systems with directed communication graph.
- Keyhole Estimation of an MIMO-OFDM Train-to-Wayside Communication System on Subway Tunnels.
- An OFDM Signal Identification Method for Wireless Communications Systems.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work