Iterative Geometric Mean Decomposition for MIMO
This paper presents an iterative geometric mean decomposition (IGMD) algorithm for multiple-input-multiple-output (MIMO) wirelesscommunications. In contrast to the conventional geometric mean decomposition (GMD) algorithm, the proposed IGMD does not require the explicit Kth root computation in the preprocessing stage but depends on a carefully constructed iterative procedure that generates the GMD in its limit.
We prove analytically that the proposed IGMD is guaranteed to converge to the exact GMD under certain sufficient conditions, and propose three different constructions achieving this condition. Both numerical simulations and complexity analysis of the proposed IGMD have been conducted and compared with the conventional GMD. Simulation results show that our new IGMD algorithm effectively reduces the complexity overhead and hence is more advantageous for low-complexity implementations.
Related Communication Systems Projects:
- A Touch-Communication Framework for Drug Delivery Based on a Transient Microbot System.
- Comparison of On-chip Communications in Zynq-7000 All Programmable Systems-on-Chip.
- Global bounded consensus in heterogeneous multi-agent systems with directed communication graph.
- Keyhole Estimation of an MIMO-OFDM Train-to-Wayside Communication System on Subway Tunnels.
- An OFDM Signal Identification Method for Wireless Communications Systems.
- A Low Cost UHF RFID System with OCA tag for Short Range Communication.
- A Highly Integrated Antenna-Triplexer With Simultaneous Three-Port Isolations Based on Multi-Mode Excitation.
- A Cognitive TCP Design for a Cognitive Radio Network with an Unstable-Bandwidth Link.
- Error probability analysis of a novel adaptive beamforming receiver for large-scale multiple-input–multiple-output communication system.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work