Analysis of beamforming receiver Communication system
A novel adaptive beamforming (BF) receiver is proposed for a multiple-input-multiple-output communication system over multipath fading channels. By dividing a large number of receive antennas into many adaptive beamformers (ABFs), the proposed system reduces the array dimension in order to simplify the signal detection process and enjoys the benefit of BF techniques to improve the symbol-error-rate (SER) performance. The effectiveness of the proposed system depends on the number of ABFs and the number of antennas per ABF.
The statistical properties of complex Wishart matrices are applied to analyse the SER performance of the proposed system with both maximum-likelihood (ML) detection and zero-forcing detection. Furthermore, the authors have derived an upper bound for SER of the ML detection based on the smallest eigenvalue distribution. Through the authors analysis, it has been shown that the proposed system using ML detection provides comparable SER performance, but with a lower complexity as compared with that of a conventional ML receiver because of reduced array dimensions.
Related Communication Systems Projects:
- An Iterative Geometric Mean Decomposition Algorithm for MIMO Communications Systems.
- A Touch-Communication Framework for Drug Delivery Based on a Transient Microbot System.
- Comparison of On-chip Communications in Zynq-7000 All Programmable Systems-on-Chip.
- Global bounded consensus in heterogeneous multi-agent systems with directed communication graph.
- Keyhole Estimation of an MIMO-OFDM Train-to-Wayside Communication System on Subway Tunnels.
- An OFDM Signal Identification Method for Wireless Communications Systems.
- A Low Cost UHF RFID System with OCA tag for Short Range Communication.
- A Highly Integrated Antenna-Triplexer With Simultaneous Three-Port Isolations Based on Multi-Mode Excitation.
- A Cognitive TCP Design for a Cognitive Radio Network with an Unstable-Bandwidth Link.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work