Switching DC-DC Converter Based on Phase Shift Rectifier
High efficiency and high power density can be achieved with a dc-dc transformer by operating all the switches at a fixed 50% duty cycle. However, the output voltage of the dc-dc transformer cannot be regulated. Novel rectifiers named active boost rectifiers (ABRs) are proposed in this paper. Basically, an ABR is composed of a traditional diode rectifier and a bidirectional switch. By adopting phase-shift control between the primary- and secondary-side switches, the output voltage regulation can be achieved when introducing the ABR to a dc-dc transformer. As a result, a family of novel soft-switching dc-dc converters is harvested.
When the proposed converter operates in the soft-switching continuous conduction mode, zero-voltage-switching (ZVS) performance for all the primary- and secondary-side switches is achieved. When the converter operates in the discontinuous conduction mode, zero current switching (ZCS) for the primary-side switches and ZVS for the secondary-side switches are achieved. Furthermore, the diode reverse-recovery problem is alleviated by employing the ABR and phase-shift control scheme. As an example, the full-bridge converter with voltage-doubler ABR is analyzed to verify the proposed ABR concept and converters. The operation principles, voltage conversion ratio, and output characteristics are analyzed in depth. Finally, experimental results are provided to verify the feasibility and effectiveness.
Related Power Electronics Project Titles:
- Z-Source Inverter-Based Approach to the Zero-Crossing Point Detection of Back EMF for Sensorless Brushless DC Motor.
- Capacitor Voltage Balancing of a Five-Level ANPC Converter Using Phase-Shifted PWM.
- Networked-Based Hybrid Distributed Power Sharing and Control for Islanded Microgrid Systems.
- A Photovoltaic Array Transformer-Less Inverter With Film Capacitors and Silicon Carbide Transistors.
- Using Current Surface Probe to Measure the Current of the Fast Power Semiconductors.
- Wireless Power Transmission Through Concrete Using Circuits Resonating at Utility Frequency of 60 Hz.
- Research on the Failure Mechanism of High-Power GaAs PCSS.
- High-Performance and Energy-Efficient Fault Diagnosis Using Effective Envelope Analysis and Denoising on a General-Purpose Graphics Processing Unit.
- Analysis of Low-Frequency Oscillation in Electric Railways Based on Small-Signal Modeling of Vehicle-Grid System in dq Frame.
- A Family of Multiport Buck–Boost Converters Based on DC-Link-Inductors (DLIs).
- Hybrid Multilevel Converter With Cascaded H-bridge Cells for HVDC Applications: Operating Principle and Scalability.
- Analysis and Operation of Modular Multilevel Converters With Phase-Shifted Carrier PWM.
- An Adaptive Droop DC-Bus Voltage Controller for a Grid-Connected Voltage Source Inverter With LCL Filter.
- Optimized Control Strategy Based on Dynamic Redundancy for the Modular Multilevel Converter.
- Analysis of D-Q Small-Signal Impedance of Grid-Tied Inverters.
- Carrier-Based Pulse Width Modulation for Symmetrical Six-Phase Drives.
- A High-Efficiency Resonant Switched Capacitor Converter With Continuous Conversion Ratio.
- Cascaded Control System of the Modular Multilevel Converter for Feeding Variable-Speed Drives.
- Modeling and Elimination of Zero-Sequence Circulating Currents in Parallel Three-Level T-Type Grid-Connected Inverters.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work