Modeling and Elimination of Sequence Circulating Current
Unique pitfalls in parallel three-level T-type inverters (3LT2 Is) are potential zero-sequence circulating currents (ZSCCs) which are more complex than parallel two-level inverters and can cause current discrepancy, current waveform distortion, power losses, etc. In this paper, the ZSCC paths in the parallel 3LT2Is are first presented, and an equivalent model of the ZSCCs is developed. It is seen from this model that the ZSCCs consist of conduction, switching, and hybrid components. Based on the aforementioned analysis, an original sharing neutral bus structure is proposed to eliminate the conduction ZSCCs.
With regard to the switching ZSCCs composed of high-frequency and low-frequency harmonics, modified LCL filters are proposed to eliminate the former, and zero-sequence control loops are put forward to suppress the latter. Furthermore, the proposed schemes are also proven to be effective to elimination of the hybrid ZSCCs. Experimental results validate the developed models and the proposed ZSCC elimination schemes.
Related Power Electronics Project Titles:
- A Family of Soft-Switching DC–DC Converters Based on a Phase-Shift-Controlled Active Boost Rectifier.
- Z-Source Inverter-Based Approach to the Zero-Crossing Point Detection of Back EMF for Sensorless Brushless DC Motor.
- Capacitor Voltage Balancing of a Five-Level ANPC Converter Using Phase-Shifted PWM.
- Networked-Based Hybrid Distributed Power Sharing and Control for Islanded Microgrid Systems.
- A Photovoltaic Array Transformer-Less Inverter With Film Capacitors and Silicon Carbide Transistors.
- Using Current Surface Probe to Measure the Current of the Fast Power Semiconductors.
- Wireless Power Transmission Through Concrete Using Circuits Resonating at Utility Frequency of 60 Hz.
- Research on the Failure Mechanism of High-Power GaAs PCSS.
- High-Performance and Energy-Efficient Fault Diagnosis Using Effective Envelope Analysis and Denoising on a General-Purpose Graphics Processing Unit.
- Analysis of Low-Frequency Oscillation in Electric Railways Based on Small-Signal Modeling of Vehicle-Grid System in dq Frame.
- A Family of Multiport Buck–Boost Converters Based on DC-Link-Inductors (DLIs).
- Hybrid Multilevel Converter With Cascaded H-bridge Cells for HVDC Applications: Operating Principle and Scalability.
- Analysis and Operation of Modular Multilevel Converters With Phase-Shifted Carrier PWM.
- An Adaptive Droop DC-Bus Voltage Controller for a Grid-Connected Voltage Source Inverter With LCL Filter.
- Optimized Control Strategy Based on Dynamic Redundancy for the Modular Multilevel Converter.
- Analysis of D-Q Small-Signal Impedance of Grid-Tied Inverters.
- Carrier-Based Pulse Width Modulation for Symmetrical Six-Phase Drives.
- A High-Efficiency Resonant Switched Capacitor Converter With Continuous Conversion Ratio.
- Cascaded Control System of the Modular Multilevel Converter for Feeding Variable-Speed Drives.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work