Speed sensor less maximum power point tracking
A simple control strategy has been proposed for maximum power point tracking (MPPT) mode and constant output power mode operation of variable speed wind turbine system employing wound rotor induction generators (WRIGs). The control strategy proposed in this paper has been implemented using TMS320LF2407A real time digital signal processor (DSP) and detailed procedure for such implementation is given. The salient feature of the proposed controller is that it employs only a single switch, which is an IGBT chopper and does not require any mechanical sensors or machine parameters. This makes the overall controller simple, flexible and robust.
Further, space heating and battery loads are connected at rotor side of the machine through a diode bridge rectifier and the IGBT chopper. A method has been developed for the analysis of such grid connected WRIGs with variable external resistance at the chopper circuit. The successful working of the proposed controller has been amply demonstrated through extensive simulation and experimental results on the WRIG system for MPPT and constant output power operation.
Related Communication System Project Titles:
- A High Step-Down Multiple Output Converter With Wide Input Voltage Range Based on Quasi Two-Stage Architecture and Dual-Output LLC Resonant Converter.
- Analysis and Suppression of High-Order Mode Oscillation in an S-Band Klystron.
- Automated Demand Response From Home Energy Management System Under Dynamic Pricing and Powerand Comfort Constraints.
- Circulating Current Suppressing Strategy for MMC-HVDC Based on Nonideal Proportional Resonant Controllers Under Unbalanced Grid Conditions.
- Primary-Side Peak Current Measurement Strategy for High-Precision Constant Output Current Control.
- Approach for torque ripple reduction for brushless DC motor based on three-level neutral-point-clamped inverter with DC–DC converter.
- A Nonresonant Self-Synchronizing Inductively Coupled 0.18- $mu $ m CMOS Power Receiver and Charger.
- Predictive Torque Control Scheme for Three-Phase Four-Switch Inverter-Fed Induction Motor Drives With DC-Link Voltages Offset Suppression.
- Control and Monitoring for Grid-Friendly Wind Turbines: Research Overview and Suggested Approach.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work