Security Reliability Trade Off in Cognitive Radio Systems
We consider a cognitive radio (CR) network consisting of a secondary transmitter (ST), a secondary destination (SD) and multiple secondary relays (SRs) in the presence of an eavesdropper, where the ST transmits to the SD with the assistance of SRs, while the eavesdropper attempts to intercept the secondary transmission. We rely on careful relay selection for protecting the ST-SD transmission against the eavesdropper with the aid of both single-relay and multi-relay selection. To be specific, only the “best” SR is chosen in the single-relay selection for assisting the secondary transmission, whereas the multi-relay selection invokes multiple SRs for simultaneously forwarding the ST’s transmission to the SD. We analyze both the intercept probability and outage probability of the proposed single-relay and multi-relay selection schemes for the secondary transmission relying on realistic spectrum sensing. We also evaluate the performance of classic direct transmission and artificial noise based methods for the purpose of comparison with the proposed relay selection schemes.
It is shown that as the intercept probability requirement is relaxed, the outage performance of the direct transmission, the artificial noise based and the relay selection schemes improves, and vice versa. This implies a trade-off between the security and reliability of the secondary transmission in the presence of eavesdropping attacks, which is referred to as the security-reliability trade-off (SRT). Furthermore, we demonstrate that the SRTs of the single-relay and multi-relay selection schemes are generally better than that of classic direct transmission, explicitly demonstrating the advantage of the proposed relay selection in terms of protecting the secondary transmissions against eavesdropping attacks. Moreover, as the number of SRs increases, the SRTs of the proposed single-relay and multi-relay selection approaches significantly improve. Finally, our numerical results show th- t as expected, the multi-relay selection scheme achieves a better SRT performance than the single-relay selection.
Related Communication System Project Titles:
- Managing Electric Vehicles in the Smart Grid Using Artificial Intelligence: A Survey.
- Active Learning-Based Pedagogical Rule Extraction.
- Analysis of Structural Similarity in Mammograms for Detection of Bilateral Asymmetry.
- A Parallel and Incremental Approach for Data-Intensive Learning of Bayesian Networks.
- Impacts of Feature Normalization on Optical and SAR Data Fusion for Land Use/Land Cover Classification.
- A smart communication architecture for ambient assisted living.
- Using Multilayer Perceptron Computation to Discover Ideal Insect Olfactory Receptor Combinations in the Mosquito and Fruit Fly for an Efficient Electronic Nose.
- A Novel Wind Power Forecast Model: Statistical Hybrid Wind Power Forecast Technique (SHWIP).
- An Approach of Reliable Data Transmission With Random Redundancy for Wireless Sensors in Structural Health Monitoring.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work