Using Multilayer Perceptron Computation
The model organism, Drosophila melanogaster, and the mosquitoAnopheles gambiae use 60 and 79 odorant receptors, respectively, to sense their olfactory world. However, a commercial “electronic nose” in the form of an insect olfactory biosensor demands very low numbers of receptors at its front end of detection due to the difficulties of receptor/sensor integration and functionalization. In this letter, we demonstrate how computation via artificial neural networks (ANNs), in the form of multilayer perceptrons (MLPs), can be successfully incorporated as the signal processing back end of the biosensor to drastically reduce the number of receptors to three while still retaining 100% performance of odorant detection to that of a full complement of receptors.
In addition, we provide a detailed performance comparison between D. melanogasterand A. gambiae odorant receptors and demonstrate that A. gambiaereceptors provide superior olfaction detection performance over D. melanogaster for very low receptor numbers. The results from this study present the possibility of using the computation of MLPs to discover ideal biological olfactory receptors for an olfactory biosensor device to provide maximum classification performance of unknown odorants.
Related Communication System Project Titles:
- A Novel Wind Power Forecast Model: Statistical Hybrid Wind Power Forecast Technique (SHWIP).
- An Approach of Reliable Data Transmission With Random Redundancy for Wireless Sensors in Structural Health Monitoring.
- Relay-Selection Improves the Security-Reliability Trade-Off in Cognitive Radio Systems.
- Managing Electric Vehicles in the Smart Grid Using Artificial Intelligence: A Survey.
- Active Learning-Based Pedagogical Rule Extraction.
- Analysis of Structural Similarity in Mammograms for Detection of Bilateral Asymmetry.
- A Parallel and Incremental Approach for Data-Intensive Learning of Bayesian Networks.
- Impacts of Feature Normalization on Optical and SAR Data Fusion for Land Use/Land Cover Classification.
- A smart communication architecture for ambient assisted living.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work