Mammograms for Detection of Bilateral Asymmetry
We hypothesize that quantification of structural similarity or dissimilarity between paired mammographic regions can be effective in detecting asymmetric signs of breast cancer. Bilateral masking procedures are applied for this purpose by using automatically detected anatomical landmarks. Changes in structural information of the extracted regions are investigated using spherical semivariogram descriptors and correlation-based structural similarity indices in the spatial and complex wavelet domains. The spatial distribution of grayscale values as well as of the magnitude and phase responses of multidirectional Gabor filters are used to represent the structure of mammographic density and of the directional components of breast tissue patterns, respectively.
A total of 188 mammograms from the DDSM and mini-MIAS databases, consisting of 47 asymmetric cases and 47 normal cases, were analyzed. For the combined dataset of mammograms, areas under the receiver operating characteristic curves of 0.83, 0.77, and 0.87 were obtained, respectively, with linear discriminant analysis, the Bayesian classifier, and an artificialneural network with radial basis functions, using the features selected by stepwise logistic regression and leave-one-patient-out cross-validation. Two-view analysis provided accuracy up to 0.94, with sensitivity and specificity of 1 and 0.88, respectively.
Related Communication System Project Titles:
- A Parallel and Incremental Approach for Data-Intensive Learning of Bayesian Networks.
- Impacts of Feature Normalization on Optical and SAR Data Fusion for Land Use/Land Cover Classification.
- A smart communication architecture for ambient assisted living.
- Using Multilayer Perceptron Computation to Discover Ideal Insect Olfactory Receptor Combinations in the Mosquito and Fruit Fly for an Efficient Electronic Nose.
- A Novel Wind Power Forecast Model: Statistical Hybrid Wind Power Forecast Technique (SHWIP).
- An Approach of Reliable Data Transmission With Random Redundancy for Wireless Sensors in Structural Health Monitoring.
- Relay-Selection Improves the Security-Reliability Trade-Off in Cognitive Radio Systems.
- Managing Electric Vehicles in the Smart Grid Using Artificial Intelligence: A Survey.
- Active Learning-Based Pedagogical Rule Extraction.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work