Resource allocation algorithms in FDD carrier aggregation
Through and spectral efficiency maximization are two of the most challenging issues to be addressed by current and future cellular networks. To achieve these goals however, radio resources need to be utilized in a coordinated manner to provide better network performance and ensure adequate user quality of service (QoS). The radio resources are controlled by LTE base station (eNodeB) and can be scheduled either independently or jointly by considering both uplink (UL) and downlink (DL). This paper addresses the joint UL-DL scheduling in a carrier aggregation (CA) supportive LTE-advanced networks.
This work provides good insights of the implementation of the traditional scheduling algorithms for joint UL-DL scheduling for LTE-A utilizing the functionality of CA. We present preliminary results from a MATLAB-based IS-Wirelesssystem level simulator that confirm the importance of the fair sharing of the resources between the UL and DL channels while maintaining a good QoS. Furthermore, simulation results show that the resource utilization and spectral efficiency can be significantly improved by dynamically changing the bandwidth portion between the UL and DL. Finally, we also show that there is a significant improvement in both UL and DL data rates using the proposed CA and joint scheduling schemes.
Related Matlab Projects Titles:
- QoS-aware joint uplink-downlink scheduling in FDD LTE-Advanced with carrier aggregation.
- Reliability Analysis for Wireless Sensor Networks Considering Environmental Parameters Using MATLAB.
- Simulation & performance study of wireless sensor network (WSN) using MATLAB.
- OFDM, SC-FDMA AND MC-CDMA educational wireless transceivers using Matlab and the TMS320C6713 DSK.
- CDMA Based Wireless Transceiver System MATLAB Simulation and FPGA Implementation.
- Wireless infrared communication between two computers by MATLAB.
- COSMO: CO-Simulation with MATLAB and OMNeT++ for Indoor Wireless Networks.
- MATLAB based codesign framework for wireless broadband communication DSPs.
- Design of a wireless power transfer system for EV application based on finite element analysis and MATLAB simulation.
- A MATLAB toolbox synthesizing reconfigurable delta-sigma modulators for multi-standard wireless applications.
- Building cognitive radios in MATLAB Simulink — A step towards future wireless technology.
- Deployment of 5GHZ real-time simplex wireless SISO- and MISO-OFDM transmission using matlab and the TMS320C6713 DSKS.
- Matlab-based fem ¿¿ parabolic-equation tool for path-loss calculations along multi-mixed-terrain paths [wireless corner].
- An approach to localization scheme of wireless sensor networks based on artificial neural networks and Genetic Algorithms.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work