Codesign for wireless broadband communication DSPs
We provide an overview of a MATLABTM based hardware-software design flow that has been applied to the design of a platform based SoC for the HiperLAN/2 and IEEE 802.11 wideband wireless communication standards. Starting from a high-level algorithmic description, theMATLABTM environment serves as a “golden model” and universal, cycle-true testbench for the embedded hardware and software implementation. A
universal interface concept allows the exchange of modules with different abstraction levels in a cosimulation. This way, a high confidence level for the design validation is achieved, and both design and validation time is substantially reduced
Related Matlab Projects Titles:
- Design of a wireless power transfer system for EV application based on finite element analysis and MATLAB simulation.
- A MATLAB toolbox synthesizing reconfigurable delta-sigma modulators for multi-standard wireless applications.
- Building cognitive radios in MATLAB Simulink — A step towards future wireless technology.
- Deployment of 5GHZ real-time simplex wireless SISO- and MISO-OFDM transmission using matlab and the TMS320C6713 DSKS.
- Matlab-based fem ¿¿ parabolic-equation tool for path-loss calculations along multi-mixed-terrain paths [wireless corner].
- An approach to localization scheme of wireless sensor networks based on artificial neural networks and Genetic Algorithms.
- On the extension of traditional resource allocation algorithms in LTE-A to joint UL-DL scheduling with FDD carrier aggregation.
- QoS-aware joint uplink-downlink scheduling in FDD LTE-Advanced with carrier aggregation.
- Reliability Analysis for Wireless Sensor Networks Considering Environmental Parameters Using MATLAB.
- Simulation & performance study of wireless sensor network (WSN) using MATLAB.
- OFDM, SC-FDMA AND MC-CDMA educational wireless transceivers using Matlab and the TMS320C6713 DSK.
- CDMA Based Wireless Transceiver System MATLAB Simulation and FPGA Implementation.
- Wireless infrared communication between two computers by MATLAB.
- COSMO: CO-Simulation with MATLAB and OMNeT++ for Indoor Wireless Networks.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work