Wireless SISO and MISO OFDM transmission using Matlab
In this paper we describe the design and deployment of a real-time simplex wireless SISO- and MISO-OFDM transmission setup on 5GHz employing two TMS320C6713 DSP Starter Kits (DSKs) as the baseband transmitter and receiver. The baseband system level design is done using Matlab/Simulink and the deployment on the TMS320C6713 DSKs is performed by means of IDE link via automatic code generation directly from Simulink blocks, offering a flexible way from system level design and simulation to actual implementation and verification. The wireless part is built based on conventional components and employs two transmit and one receive antennas.
For both SISO and MISO, all the basic building blocks are comprised also including Maximum Likelihood (ML) synchronization based on the cyclic prefix as well as sampling clock frequency offset estimation and compensation. The implemented test-bed is intended primarily for educational demonstration and experimentation purposes for highlighting and studying several concepts and phenomena not only regarding the modulation schemes but thewireless link as a whole. Typical results for the experimental demonstration and evaluation of the system are presented.
Related Matlab Projects Titles:
- Matlab-based fem ¿¿ parabolic-equation tool for path-loss calculations along multi-mixed-terrain paths [wireless corner].
- An approach to localization scheme of wireless sensor networks based on artificial neural networks and Genetic Algorithms.
- On the extension of traditional resource allocation algorithms in LTE-A to joint UL-DL scheduling with FDD carrier aggregation.
- QoS-aware joint uplink-downlink scheduling in FDD LTE-Advanced with carrier aggregation.
- Reliability Analysis for Wireless Sensor Networks Considering Environmental Parameters Using MATLAB.
- Simulation & performance study of wireless sensor network (WSN) using MATLAB.
- OFDM, SC-FDMA AND MC-CDMA educational wireless transceivers using Matlab and the TMS320C6713 DSK.
- CDMA Based Wireless Transceiver System MATLAB Simulation and FPGA Implementation.
- Wireless infrared communication between two computers by MATLAB.
- COSMO: CO-Simulation with MATLAB and OMNeT++ for Indoor Wireless Networks.
- MATLAB based codesign framework for wireless broadband communication DSPs.
- Design of a wireless power transfer system for EV application based on finite element analysis and MATLAB simulation.
- A MATLAB toolbox synthesizing reconfigurable delta-sigma modulators for multi-standard wireless applications.
- Building cognitive radios in MATLAB Simulink — A step towards future wireless technology.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work