Semisupervised Classification of Remote Sensing Images
A semisupervised kernel deformation function, including spatial similarity, is proposed for the classification of remote sensing (RS) images. The method exploits the characteristic of these images, in which spatially nearby points are likely to belong to the same class. To fulfill this assumption, a kernel encoding both spatial and spectral proximity using unlabeled samples is proposed.
In this letter, two similarity functions for constructing a spatial kernel are proposed.Experimental tests are performed on very high-resolution multispectral and hyperspectral data. With respect to state-of-the-art semisupervised methods for RS images, the proposed method incorporating spatial similarity obtains higher classification accuracy values and smoother classification maps.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- A Local Statistical Fuzzy Active Contour Model for Change Detection.
- Multimodal Entity Coreference for Cervical Dysplasia Diagnosis.
- Adapted Anisotropic Gaussian SIFT Matching Strategy for SAR Registration.
- A New Self-Training-Based Unsupervised Satellite Image Classification Technique Using Cluster Ensemble Strategy.
- Intensity Correction of Terrestrial Laser Scanning Data by Estimating Laser Transmission Function.
- Fast Statistically Homogeneous Pixel Selection for Covariance Matrix Estimation for Multitemporal InSAR.
- Pansharpening Based on Semiblind Deconvolution.
- Spatio-Temporal Video Segmentation of Static Scenes and Its Applications.
- Feature Selection Based on Hybridization of Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Binary Tomography Reconstructions With Stochastic Level-Set Methods.
- An Analysis of Contrast Agent Flow Patterns From Sequential Ultrasound Images Using a Motion Estimation Algorithm Based on Optical Flow Patterns.
- Hyperspectral Image Classification Based on Three-Dimensional Scattering Wavelet Transform.
- FSITM: A Feature Similarity Index For Tone-Mapped Images.
- A Sticky Weighted Regression Model for Time-Varying Resting-State Brain Connectivity Estimation.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work