Covariance Matrix Estimation for Multitemporal InSAR
Multitemporal interferometric synthetic aperture radar (InSAR) is increasingly being used for Earth observations. Inaccurate estimation of the covariance matrix is considered to be the most important source of error in such applications. Previous studies, namely, DeSpecKS and its variants, have demonstrated their advantages in improving the estimation accuracy for distributed targets by means of statistically homogeneous pixels (SHPs). However, these methods may be unreliable for small sample sizes and sensitive to data stacks showing large time spacing due to the variability of the temporal sample. Moreover, these methods are computationally intensive.
In this paper, a new algorithm named fast SHP selection (FaSHPS) is proposed to solve both problems. FaSHPS explores the confidence interval for each pixel by invoking the central limit theorem and then selects SHPs using this interval. Based on identified SHPs, two estimators with respect to the despeckling and the bias mitigation of the sample coherence are proposed to refine the elements of the InSAR covariance matrix. A series of qualitative and quantitative evaluations are presented to demonstrate the effectiveness of our method.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Pansharpening Based on Semiblind Deconvolution.
- Spatio-Temporal Video Segmentation of Static Scenes and Its Applications.
- Feature Selection Based on Hybridization of Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Binary Tomography Reconstructions With Stochastic Level-Set Methods.
- An Analysis of Contrast Agent Flow Patterns From Sequential Ultrasound Images Using a Motion Estimation Algorithm Based on Optical Flow Patterns.
- Hyperspectral Image Classification Based on Three-Dimensional Scattering Wavelet Transform.
- FSITM: A Feature Similarity Index For Tone-Mapped Images.
- A Sticky Weighted Regression Model for Time-Varying Resting-State Brain Connectivity Estimation.
- Semisupervised Classification of Remote Sensing Images With Hierarchical Spatial Similarity.
- A Local Statistical Fuzzy Active Contour Model for Change Detection.
- Multimodal Entity Coreference for Cervical Dysplasia Diagnosis.
- Adapted Anisotropic Gaussian SIFT Matching Strategy for SAR Registration.
- A New Self-Training-Based Unsupervised Satellite Image Classification Technique Using Cluster Ensemble Strategy.
- Intensity Correction of Terrestrial Laser Scanning Data by Estimating Laser Transmission Function.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work