Open source kernel for benchmarking wireless systems
The rapid growth in the number of mobile devices and the higher data rate requirements of mobile subscribers have made wireless signal processing a key driving application of mobile computing technology. To design better mobile platforms and the supporting wireless infrastructure, it is very important for computer architects and system designers to understand and characterize the performance of existing and upcomingwireless protocols. In this paper, we present a newly developed open-source benchmark suite called WiBench. It consists of a wide range of signal processing kernels used in many mainstream standards such as 802.11, WCDMA and LTE. The kernels include FFT/IFFT, MIMO, channel estimation, channel coding, constellation mapping, etc.
Each kernel is a self-contained configurable block which can be tuned to meet the different system requirements. Several standard channel models have also been included to study system performance, such as the bit error rate. The suite also contains an LTE uplink system as a representative example of a wireless system that can be built using these kernels. WiBench is provided in C++ to make it easier for computer architects to profile and analyze the system. We characterize the performance of WiBench to illustrate how it can be used to guide hardware system design. Architectural analyses on each individual kernel and on the entire LTE uplink are performed, indicating the hotspots, available parallelism, and runtime performance. Finally, aMATLAB version is also included for debugging purposes.
Related Renewable Energy Project Titles:
- Multiobjective Design Optimization of IGBT Power Modules Considering Power Cycling and Thermal Cycling.
- Classification of multilevel converters with a modular reduced structure: implementing a prominent 31-level 5 kVA class B converter.
- A Highly Miniaturized Low-Power CMOS-Based pH Monitoring Platform.
- Power-Optimized Temperature-Distributed Digital Data Link.
- Smart Metering of Variable Power Loads.
- Drive System Dynamics Compensator for a Mechanical System Emulator.
- A Quad Two-Level Inverter Configuration for Four-Pole Induction-Motor Drive with Single DC Link.
- Increased static RON in GaN-on-silicon power transistors under high-side operation with floating substrate conditions.
- Reducing Arc Flash Incident Energy Level in an Offshore Gas Production Unit Using Intelligent Electronic Devices—A Case Study.
- A 28 nm High-k/MG Heterogeneous Multi-Core Mobile Application Processor With 2 GHz Cores and Low-Power 1 GHz Cores.
- Demonstration of Low Power 3-bit Multilevel Cell Characteristics in a TaOx-Based RRAM by Stack Engineering.
- VLSI implementation of coupled MRF model using pulse-coupled phase oscillators.
- Three-Dimensional 128 Gb MLC Vertical nand Flash Memory With 24-WL Stacked Layers and 50 MB/s High-Speed Programming.
- Space Vector Modulation for Cascaded Asymmetrical Multilevel Converters Under Fault Conditions.
- A 3 ppm 1.5 × 0.8 mm 2 1.0 µA 32.768 kHz MEMS-Based Oscillator.
- Single-ended structure sense-amplifier-based flip-flop for low-power systems.
- A Low-Power Wireless Sensor for Online Ambient Monitoring.
- Study on the Optimal Switching Frequency for Maximum Wireless Power Transfer in a Variable Airgap System.
- Error Control Schemes for Modern Flash Memories: Solutions for Flash deficiencies.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work