Four Pole Induction Motor Drive with Single DC Link
A multilevel inverter topology for a four-pole induction-motor drive is presented in this paper, which is constructed using the induction-motor stator winding arrangement. A single dc source with a less magnitude when compared with conventional five-level inverter topologies is used in this topology. Therefore,power balancing issues (which are major challenges in conventional multilevel inverters) are minimized. As this configuration uses a single dc source, it provides a path for zero-sequence currents because of the zero-sequence voltages present in the output, which will flow through the motor phase winding and power electronic switches.
To minimize these zero-sequence currents, sine-triangle pulsewidth modulation (SPWM) is used, which will shift the lower order harmonics near to switching frequency in the linear modulation region. However, in the case of overmodulation, harmonic voltages will be introduced close to the fundamental frequency. In this regard, a modified SPWM technique is proposed in this paper to operate the drive in the overmodulation region up to the modulation index of 2/√3. The proposed quad two-level inverter topology is experimentally verified with a laboratory prototype on a four-pole 5-hp induction motor. Experimental results show the effectiveness of the proposed topology in the complete linear modulation region and the overmodulation region.
Related Renewable Energy Project Titles:
- Increased static RON in GaN-on-silicon power transistors under high-side operation with floating substrate conditions.
- Reducing Arc Flash Incident Energy Level in an Offshore Gas Production Unit Using Intelligent Electronic Devices—A Case Study.
- A 28 nm High-k/MG Heterogeneous Multi-Core Mobile Application Processor With 2 GHz Cores and Low-Power 1 GHz Cores.
- Demonstration of Low Power 3-bit Multilevel Cell Characteristics in a TaOx-Based RRAM by Stack Engineering.
- VLSI implementation of coupled MRF model using pulse-coupled phase oscillators.
- Three-Dimensional 128 Gb MLC Vertical nand Flash Memory With 24-WL Stacked Layers and 50 MB/s High-Speed Programming.
- Space Vector Modulation for Cascaded Asymmetrical Multilevel Converters Under Fault Conditions.
- A 3 ppm 1.5 × 0.8 mm 2 1.0 µA 32.768 kHz MEMS-Based Oscillator.
- Single-ended structure sense-amplifier-based flip-flop for low-power systems.
- A Low-Power Wireless Sensor for Online Ambient Monitoring.
- Study on the Optimal Switching Frequency for Maximum Wireless Power Transfer in a Variable Airgap System.
- Error Control Schemes for Modern Flash Memories: Solutions for Flash deficiencies.
- Open-Circuit Fault Detection and Diagnosis in Matrix Converters.
- Multiobjective Design Optimization of IGBT Power Modules Considering Power Cycling and Thermal Cycling.
- Classification of multilevel converters with a modular reduced structure: implementing a prominent 31-level 5 kVA class B converter.
- A Highly Miniaturized Low-Power CMOS-Based pH Monitoring Platform.
- Power-Optimized Temperature-Distributed Digital Data Link.
- Smart Metering of Variable Power Loads.
- Drive System Dynamics Compensator for a Mechanical System Emulator.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work