MEMS Based Oscillator
This paper describes the first 32 kHz low-power MEMS-based oscillator in production. The primary goal is to provide a small form-factor oscillator (1.5 × 0.8 mm 2 ) for use as a crystal replacement in space-constrained mobile devices. The oscillator generates an output frequency of 32.768 kHz and its binary divisors down to 1 Hz. The frequency stability over the industrial temperature range (-40 °C to 85 °C) is ±100 ppm as an oscillator (XO) or ±3 ppm with optional calibration as a temperature compensated oscillator (TCXO).
Supply currents are 0.9 μA for the XO and 1.0 μA for the TCXO at supply voltages from 1.4 V to 4.5 V. The MEMS resonator is a capacitively-transduced tuning fork at 524 kHz. The circuitry is fabricated in 180 nm CMOS and includes low power sustaining circuit, fractional-N PLL, temperature sensor, digital control, and low swing driver.
Related Renewable Energy Project Titles:
- Single-ended structure sense-amplifier-based flip-flop for low-power systems.
- A Low-Power Wireless Sensor for Online Ambient Monitoring.
- Study on the Optimal Switching Frequency for Maximum Wireless Power Transfer in a Variable Airgap System.
- Error Control Schemes for Modern Flash Memories: Solutions for Flash deficiencies.
- Open-Circuit Fault Detection and Diagnosis in Matrix Converters.
- Multiobjective Design Optimization of IGBT Power Modules Considering Power Cycling and Thermal Cycling.
- Classification of multilevel converters with a modular reduced structure: implementing a prominent 31-level 5 kVA class B converter.
- A Highly Miniaturized Low-Power CMOS-Based pH Monitoring Platform.
- Power-Optimized Temperature-Distributed Digital Data Link.
- Smart Metering of Variable Power Loads.
- Drive System Dynamics Compensator for a Mechanical System Emulator.
- A Quad Two-Level Inverter Configuration for Four-Pole Induction-Motor Drive with Single DC Link.
- Increased static RON in GaN-on-silicon power transistors under high-side operation with floating substrate conditions.
- Reducing Arc Flash Incident Energy Level in an Offshore Gas Production Unit Using Intelligent Electronic Devices—A Case Study.
- A 28 nm High-k/MG Heterogeneous Multi-Core Mobile Application Processor With 2 GHz Cores and Low-Power 1 GHz Cores.
- Demonstration of Low Power 3-bit Multilevel Cell Characteristics in a TaOx-Based RRAM by Stack Engineering.
- VLSI implementation of coupled MRF model using pulse-coupled phase oscillators.
- Three-Dimensional 128 Gb MLC Vertical nand Flash Memory With 24-WL Stacked Layers and 50 MB/s High-Speed Programming.
- Space Vector Modulation for Cascaded Asymmetrical Multilevel Converters Under Fault Conditions.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work