MMC With Fundamental Switching Frequency
This paper presents a novel modulation and capacitor voltage control method for the modular multilevel converter (MMC) allowing the fixed switching frequency of 50 Hz. In the proposed modulation method, the switching angles are calculated through a new approach with reference to the nearest voltage level control. And then, every four pulse patterns are grouped together for averaging the dc and fundamental ac components in the output voltage of individual submodules. Accordingly, the absorbed power of each submodule could be self-balanced during few line periods simply by periodically swapping the pulse patterns.
Moreover, the different power losses or different initial energy states of the submodules may also cause the dc capacitor voltage deviation although the absorbed power is equally distributed. Therefore, a closed-loop-based method of exchanging the leading or falling edges of pulse patterns is developed for dc capacitor voltage control. Simulation results show that the MMC circuit together with the proposed method functions very well in both rectifier and inverter modes. Experimental results on a single-phase MMC-based inverter with four submodules in one arm show the validity of the proposed method.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Analysis and Modeling of High-Power Phosphor-Coated White Light-Emitting Diodes With a Large Surface Area.
- Optimal Switching Transition-Based Voltage Balancing Method for Flying Capacitor Multilevel Converters.
- Analysis and Trajectory Tracking Control of a Modular Multilevel Converter.
- Implementation of Kernel Incremental Metalearning Algorithm in Distribution Static Compensator.
- Semi-Z-source inverter topology for grid-connected photovoltaic system.
- Hybrid IPT Topologies with Constant-Current or Constant-Voltage Output for Battery Charging Applications.
- Charging Method for the Secondary Battery in Dual-Inverter Drive Systems for Electric Vehicles.
- Sinusoidal Output Current Implementation of DFIG using Repetitive Control under Generalized Harmonic Power Grid with Frequency Deviation.
- 120% Harvesting Energy Improvement by Maximum PowerExtracting Control for High Sustainability Magnetic PowerMonitoring and Harvesting System.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work