High Power Phosphor Coated With a Large Surface Area
Modern high-power white light-emitting diodes (LEDs) composed of multiple blue LED chips and yellow phosphor coatings have been successfully commercialized because of their high-luminous efficacy. The multiple-chip LED packages usually come with flat structures that have large surface areas for considerable heat loss. Starting from the analysis and modeling of the blue LED chip, this paper introduces the thermal path through the phosphor layer to form the white phosphor-coated (PC) white LED device model for photometric, electric, and thermal performance analysis.
The powerdistribution of the blue LED chip and that of the PC white LED device are compared. Based on this new analysis, the increase in the heat dissipation coefficient, equivalent thermal resistance, and power loss caused by the phosphor coating can be quantified. New equations suitable for device manufacturers to qualify their devices and design engineers to optimize LED system designs are derived. The analytical results are in good agreement with the practical mesurements.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Optimal Switching Transition-Based Voltage Balancing Method for Flying Capacitor Multilevel Converters.
- Analysis and Trajectory Tracking Control of a Modular Multilevel Converter.
- Implementation of Kernel Incremental Metalearning Algorithm in Distribution Static Compensator.
- Semi-Z-source inverter topology for grid-connected photovoltaic system.
- Hybrid IPT Topologies with Constant-Current or Constant-Voltage Output for Battery Charging Applications.
- Charging Method for the Secondary Battery in Dual-Inverter Drive Systems for Electric Vehicles.
- Sinusoidal Output Current Implementation of DFIG using Repetitive Control under Generalized Harmonic Power Grid with Frequency Deviation.
- 120% Harvesting Energy Improvement by Maximum PowerExtracting Control for High Sustainability Magnetic PowerMonitoring and Harvesting System.
- Modulation and Closed-Loop-Based DC Capacitor Voltage Control for MMC With Fundamental Switching Frequency.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work