Hybrid IPT Topologies for Battery Charging Applications
The inductive power transfer (IPT) technique in battery charging applications has many advantages compared with conventional plug-in systems. Due to the dependencies on transformer characteristics, loading profile and operating frequency of an IPT system, it is not a trivial design task to provide the battery the required constant charging current (CC) or constant battery charging voltage (CV) efficiently under the condition of a wide load range possibly defined by the charging profile. This paper analyzes four basic IPT circuits with seriesseries (SS), series-parallel (SP), parallel-series (PS) and parallelparallel (PP) compensations systematically to identify conditions for realizing load-independent output current or voltage as well as resistive input impedance.
Specifically, one load-independent current output circuit and one load-independent voltage output circuit having the same transformer, compensating capacitors and operating frequency can be readily combined into a hybrid topology with fewest additional switches to facilitate the transition from CC to CV. Finally, hybrid topologies using either SS and PS compensation or SP and PP compensation are proposed for battery charging. Fixed-frequency duty-cycle control can be easily implemented for the converters.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Charging Method for the Secondary Battery in Dual-Inverter Drive Systems for Electric Vehicles.
- Sinusoidal Output Current Implementation of DFIG using Repetitive Control under Generalized Harmonic Power Grid with Frequency Deviation.
- 120% Harvesting Energy Improvement by Maximum PowerExtracting Control for High Sustainability Magnetic PowerMonitoring and Harvesting System.
- Modulation and Closed-Loop-Based DC Capacitor Voltage Control for MMC With Fundamental Switching Frequency.
- Analysis and Modeling of High-Power Phosphor-Coated White Light-Emitting Diodes With a Large Surface Area.
- Optimal Switching Transition-Based Voltage Balancing Method for Flying Capacitor Multilevel Converters.
- Analysis and Trajectory Tracking Control of a Modular Multilevel Converter.
- Implementation of Kernel Incremental Metalearning Algorithm in Distribution Static Compensator.
- Semi-Z-source inverter topology for grid-connected photovoltaic system.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work