Impact on Position and Estimation in Scintillation Detector
The Fano factor for an integer-valued random variable is defined as the ratio of its variance to its mean. Light from various scintillation crystals have been reported to have Fano factors from sub-Poisson (Fano factor$ < 1$) to super-Poisson (Fano factor $ > 1$). For a given mean, a smaller Fano factor implies a smaller variance and thus less noise. We investigated if lower noise in the scintillation light will result in better spatial and energy resolutions.
The impact of Fano factor on the estimation of position of interaction and energy deposited in simple gamma-camera geometries is estimated by two methods – calculating the Cramér-Rao bound and estimating the variance of a maximum likelihood estimator. The methods are consistent with each other and indicate that when estimating the position of interaction and energy deposited by a gamma-ray photon, the Fano factor of a scintillator does not affect the spatial resolution. A smaller Fano factor results in a better energy resolution.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Ultrasound RF Time Series for Classification of Breast Lesions.
- Frequency-Dependent Conductivity Contrast for Tissue Characterization Using a Dual-Frequency Range Conductivity Mapping Magnetic Resonance Method.
- Accurate Segmentation of Vertebral Bodies and Processes using Statistical Shape Decomposition and Conditional Models.
- Rigorous Geometric Self-Calibrating Bundle Adjustment for a Dual Fluoroscopic Imaging System.
- Cell Detection from Redundant Candidate Regions under Non-Overlapping Constraints.
- Spatially Sparse, Temporally Smooth MEG Via Vector.
- Derivation of an observer model adapted to irregular signals based on convolution channels.
- Tissue Electrical Property Mapping From Zero Echo-Time Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Multi-Modal Intra-Operative Navigation During Distal Locking of Intramedullary Nails.
- Bayesian Framework Based Direct Reconstruction of Fluorescence Parametric Images.
- 3-D Adaptive Sparsity Based Image Compression with Applications to Optical Coherence Tomography.
- A Predictive Model of Vertebral Trabecular Anisotropy From Micro-CT.
- Analysis of Structural Similarity in Mammograms for Detection of Bilateral Asymmetry.
- 1D-3D Registration for Intra-Operative Nuclear Imaging in Radio-Guided Surgery.
- Multi-TI Arterial Spin Labeling MRI with Variable TR and Bolus Duration for Cerebral Blood Flow and Arterial Transit Time Mapping.
- Simultaneous Phase Unwrapping and Removal of Chemical Shift (SPURS) Using Graph Cuts: Application in Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping.
- Robust Prostate Segmentation Using Intrinsic Properties of TRUS Images.
- Implications of Ultrasound Frequency in Optoacoustic Mesoscopy of the Skin.
- Virtual MEG Helmet: Computer Simulation of an Approach to Neuromagnetic Field Sampling.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work