Framework Based Reconstruction of Fluorescence Images
Fluorescence imaging has been successfully used in the study of pharmacokinetic analysis, while dynamic fluorescence molecular tomography (FMT) is an attractive imaging technique for three-dimensionally resolving the metabolic process of fluorescent biomarkers in small animals in vivo. Parametric images obtained by combining dynamic FMT with compartmental modeling can provide quantitative physiological information for biological studies and drug development. However, images obtained with conventional indirect methods suffer from poor image quality because of failure in utilizing the temporal correlations of boundary measurements. Besides, FMT suffers from low spatial resolution due to its ill-posed nature, which further reduces the imagequality.
In this paper, we propose a novel method to directly reconstruct parametric images from boundary measurements based on maximum a posteriori (MAP) estimation with structural priors in a Bayesian framework. The proposed method can utilize structural priors obtained from an X-ray computed tomography system to mitigate the ill-posedness of dynamic FMT inverse problem, and use direct reconstruction strategy to make full use of temporal correlations of boundary measurements. The results of numerical simulations and in vivo mouse experiments demonstrate that the proposed method leads to significant improvements in the reconstruction quality of parametric images as compared with the conventional indirect method and a previously developed direct method.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- 3-D Adaptive Sparsity Based Image Compression with Applications to Optical Coherence Tomography.
- A Predictive Model of Vertebral Trabecular Anisotropy From Micro-CT.
- Analysis of Structural Similarity in Mammograms for Detection of Bilateral Asymmetry.
- 1D-3D Registration for Intra-Operative Nuclear Imaging in Radio-Guided Surgery.
- Multi-TI Arterial Spin Labeling MRI with Variable TR and Bolus Duration for Cerebral Blood Flow and Arterial Transit Time Mapping.
- Simultaneous Phase Unwrapping and Removal of Chemical Shift (SPURS) Using Graph Cuts: Application in Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping.
- Robust Prostate Segmentation Using Intrinsic Properties of TRUS Images.
- Implications of Ultrasound Frequency in Optoacoustic Mesoscopy of the Skin.
- Virtual MEG Helmet: Computer Simulation of an Approach to Neuromagnetic Field Sampling.
- Impact of the Fano Factor on Position and Energy Estimation in Scintillation Detectors.
- Ultrasound RF Time Series for Classification of Breast Lesions.
- Frequency-Dependent Conductivity Contrast for Tissue Characterization Using a Dual-Frequency Range Conductivity Mapping Magnetic Resonance Method.
- Accurate Segmentation of Vertebral Bodies and Processes using Statistical Shape Decomposition and Conditional Models.
- Rigorous Geometric Self-Calibrating Bundle Adjustment for a Dual Fluoroscopic Imaging System.
- Cell Detection from Redundant Candidate Regions under Non-Overlapping Constraints.
- Spatially Sparse, Temporally Smooth MEG Via Vector.
- Derivation of an observer model adapted to irregular signals based on convolution channels.
- Tissue Electrical Property Mapping From Zero Echo-Time Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Multi-Modal Intra-Operative Navigation During Distal Locking of Intramedullary Nails.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work