3D Sparsity Based Image Compression with Applications
We present a novel general-purpose compression method for tomographic images, termed 3D adaptive sparse representation based compression (3D-ASRC). In this paper, we focus on applications of 3D-ASRC for the compression of ophthalmic 3D optical coherence tomography (OCT) images. The 3D-ASRC algorithm exploits correlations among adjacent OCT images to improve compression performance, yet is sensitive to preserving their differences.
Due to the inherent denoising mechanism of the sparsity based 3D-ASRC, the quality of the compressed images are often better than the raw images they are based on. Experiments on clinical-grade retinal OCT images demonstrate the superiority of the proposed 3D-ASRC over other well-known compression methods.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- A Predictive Model of Vertebral Trabecular Anisotropy From Micro-CT.
- Analysis of Structural Similarity in Mammograms for Detection of Bilateral Asymmetry.
- 1D-3D Registration for Intra-Operative Nuclear Imaging in Radio-Guided Surgery.
- Multi-TI Arterial Spin Labeling MRI with Variable TR and Bolus Duration for Cerebral Blood Flow and Arterial Transit Time Mapping.
- Simultaneous Phase Unwrapping and Removal of Chemical Shift (SPURS) Using Graph Cuts: Application in Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping.
- Robust Prostate Segmentation Using Intrinsic Properties of TRUS Images.
- Implications of Ultrasound Frequency in Optoacoustic Mesoscopy of the Skin.
- Virtual MEG Helmet: Computer Simulation of an Approach to Neuromagnetic Field Sampling.
- Impact of the Fano Factor on Position and Energy Estimation in Scintillation Detectors.
- Ultrasound RF Time Series for Classification of Breast Lesions.
- Frequency-Dependent Conductivity Contrast for Tissue Characterization Using a Dual-Frequency Range Conductivity Mapping Magnetic Resonance Method.
- Accurate Segmentation of Vertebral Bodies and Processes using Statistical Shape Decomposition and Conditional Models.
- Rigorous Geometric Self-Calibrating Bundle Adjustment for a Dual Fluoroscopic Imaging System.
- Cell Detection from Redundant Candidate Regions under Non-Overlapping Constraints.
- Spatially Sparse, Temporally Smooth MEG Via Vector.
- Derivation of an observer model adapted to irregular signals based on convolution channels.
- Tissue Electrical Property Mapping From Zero Echo-Time Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Multi-Modal Intra-Operative Navigation During Distal Locking of Intramedullary Nails.
- Bayesian Framework Based Direct Reconstruction of Fluorescence Parametric Images.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work