High Step Down Multiple Output Converter With Input
In this letter, a quasi two-stage architecture is proposed for wide input voltage range (voltage ranges ≈ 1:2) and high step-down multiple output conversion. A dc-DCX, which operates as a dc-dc converter with regulated output when the input voltage is low and as a dc-dc transformer with unregulated output when the input voltage is high, is adopted in the first stage to provide optimized intermediate dc-bus voltages for the second-stage point-of-load converters. The input and output of the dc-DCX are in series and connected to the total input voltage. Hence, part of the input power is directly transferred to the intermediate bus without conversion.
The devices’ voltage stresses and the transformer turns ratio of the dc-DCX are reduced by using the proposed quasi two-stage architecture. Thus, the conversion efficiency is improved significantly. Furthermore, a dual-output LLC resonant converter with hybrid center-tapped and full-bridge rectifier is proposed for the dc-DCX to achieve high efficiency and high power density. A 100-W prototype with three outputs is built and tested to verify the analysis.
Related Communication System Project Titles:
- Analysis and Suppression of High-Order Mode Oscillation in an S-Band Klystron.
- Automated Demand Response From Home Energy Management System Under Dynamic Pricing and Powerand Comfort Constraints.
- Circulating Current Suppressing Strategy for MMC-HVDC Based on Nonideal Proportional Resonant Controllers Under Unbalanced Grid Conditions.
- Primary-Side Peak Current Measurement Strategy for High-Precision Constant Output Current Control.
- Approach for torque ripple reduction for brushless DC motor based on three-level neutral-point-clamped inverter with DC–DC converter.
- A Nonresonant Self-Synchronizing Inductively Coupled 0.18- $mu $ m CMOS Power Receiver and Charger.
- Predictive Torque Control Scheme for Three-Phase Four-Switch Inverter-Fed Induction Motor Drives With DC-Link Voltages Offset Suppression.
- Control and Monitoring for Grid-Friendly Wind Turbines: Research Overview and Suggested Approach.
- Speed sensor-less maximum power point tracking and constant output power operation of wind-driven wound rotor induction generators.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work