Fusion of Learning Machine and Optimization Methods
In this letter, we propose an efficient multiclass active learning (AL) method for remote sensing image classification. We fuse the capabilities of an extreme learning machine (ELM) classifier and graph-based optimization methods to boost the classification accuracy while minimizing the user interaction. First, we use the ELM to generate an initial label estimation of the unlabeled image pixels. Then, we optimize a graph-based functional energy that integrates the ELM outputs as an initial estimation of the image structure.
As for the ELM, the solution to this multiclass optimization problem leads to a system of linear equations. Due to the sparse Laplacian matrix built from the lattice graph defined on the image pixels, the optimization problem is solved in a linear time. In the experiments, we report and discuss the results of the proposed AL method on two very high resolution images acquired by IKONOS-2 and GoeEye-1, as well as the well-known Pavia University hyperspectralimage.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Kernel Collaborative Representation With Tikhonov Regularization for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Relating Structural and Functional Connectivity in MRI: A Simple Model for a Complex Brain.
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging and Intravascular Ultrasound: Co-Registration Study Using Ex Vivo Human Coronaries.
- Position-Dependent Importance Sampling of Light Field Luminaires.
- Reconstruction of 4-D Dynamic SPECT Images From Inconsistent Projections Using a Spline Initialized FADS Algorithm (SIFADS).
- Building Reconstruction From High-Resolution Multiview Aerial Imagery.
- Curvelet Based Contrast Enhancement in Fluoroscopic Sequences.
- A Fast Parallel Solver for the Forward Problem in Electrical Impedance Tomography.
- A Unified Regularization Framework for Virtual Frontal Face Image Synthesis.
- Estimation of Forest Height and Canopy Density From a Single InSAR Correlation Coefficient.
- Probabilistic Sparse Matching for Robust 3D/3D Fusion in Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Exact Surface Registration of Retinal Surfaces From 3-D Optical Coherence Tomography Images.
- Object Classification via Feature Fusion Based Marginalized Kernels.
- Automatic Cloud Detection for All-Sky Images Using Superpixel Segmentation.
- Highly Squint SAR Data Focusing Based on Keystone Transform and Azimuth Extended Nonlinear Chirp Scaling.
- Auditory Distance Rendering Based on ICPD Control for Stereophonic 3D Audio System.
- InSAR Image Regularization and DEM Error Correction With Fractal Surface Scattering Model.
- Biomimetic Signal Conditioning and Light Adaptation for Compound Vision Sensors.
- Axially Extended-Volume C-Arm CT Using a Reverse Helical Trajectory in the Interventional Room.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work