Unified Framework for Virtual Face Image Synthesis
Taking advantage of the statistical learning-based point of view, several approaches of frontal face image synthesis have received remarkable achievement. However, the existing methods mainly utilize either ordinary least squares (OLS) or fixed l1-norm penalized sparse regression to estimate the solution. For the former, the solution is unstable when the linear equations system is ill-conditioned. For the latter, sparsity is only considered, while the significance of local similarity between input imageand each training sample is ignored. Thus the synthesized result fails to faithfully approximate the ground truth. Moreover, these traditional methods cannot ensure the consistency between corresponding patches in frontal and profile faces.
To address these problems, we present a unified regularization framework (URF) by imposing two regularization terms onto the solution. Firstly, we introduce an l2-norm constraint and impose a diagonal weights matrix onto it, in which each diagonal entry is defined by the spatial distance between input image patch and individual patch in training set. Secondly, to mitigate the aforementioned inconsistency problem, we present a neighborhood consistency regularization term, motivated by manifold learning. Finally, we generalize our framework to the lq-norm penalized case. By adjusting the shrinkage parameter q, the framework gets more flexibility to choose a reasonable sparse domain. Extensive experiments on CMU Multi-PIE database and CAS-PEAL-R1 database verify the efficacy of our method.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Estimation of Forest Height and Canopy Density From a Single InSAR Correlation Coefficient.
- Probabilistic Sparse Matching for Robust 3D/3D Fusion in Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Exact Surface Registration of Retinal Surfaces From 3-D Optical Coherence Tomography Images.
- Object Classification via Feature Fusion Based Marginalized Kernels.
- Automatic Cloud Detection for All-Sky Images Using Superpixel Segmentation.
- Highly Squint SAR Data Focusing Based on Keystone Transform and Azimuth Extended Nonlinear Chirp Scaling.
- Auditory Distance Rendering Based on ICPD Control for Stereophonic 3D Audio System.
- InSAR Image Regularization and DEM Error Correction With Fractal Surface Scattering Model.
- Biomimetic Signal Conditioning and Light Adaptation for Compound Vision Sensors.
- Axially Extended-Volume C-Arm CT Using a Reverse Helical Trajectory in the Interventional Room.
- Fusion of Extreme Learning Machine and Graph-Based Optimization Methods for Active Classification of Remote Sensing Images.
- Kernel Collaborative Representation With Tikhonov Regularization for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Relating Structural and Functional Connectivity in MRI: A Simple Model for a Complex Brain.
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging and Intravascular Ultrasound: Co-Registration Study Using Ex Vivo Human Coronaries.
- Position-Dependent Importance Sampling of Light Field Luminaires.
- Reconstruction of 4-D Dynamic SPECT Images From Inconsistent Projections Using a Spline Initialized FADS Algorithm (SIFADS).
- Building Reconstruction From High-Resolution Multiview Aerial Imagery.
- Curvelet Based Contrast Enhancement in Fluoroscopic Sequences.
- A Fast Parallel Solver for the Forward Problem in Electrical Impedance Tomography.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work