Cloud Detection for All Sky Images Using Segmentation
Cloud detection plays an essential role in meteorological research and has received considerable attention in recent years. However, this issue is particularly challenging due to the diverse characteristics of clouds. In this letter, a novel algorithm based on superpixel segmentation (SPS) is proposed for cloud detection. In our proposed strategy, a series of superpixels could be obtained adaptively by SPS algorithm according to the characteristics of clouds.
We first calculate a local threshold for each superpixel and then determine a threshold matrix for the whole image. Finally, cloud can be detected by comparing with the obtained threshold matrix. Experimental results show that our proposed algorithm achieves better performance than the current cloud detection algorithms.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Highly Squint SAR Data Focusing Based on Keystone Transform and Azimuth Extended Nonlinear Chirp Scaling.
- Auditory Distance Rendering Based on ICPD Control for Stereophonic 3D Audio System.
- InSAR Image Regularization and DEM Error Correction With Fractal Surface Scattering Model.
- Biomimetic Signal Conditioning and Light Adaptation for Compound Vision Sensors.
- Axially Extended-Volume C-Arm CT Using a Reverse Helical Trajectory in the Interventional Room.
- Fusion of Extreme Learning Machine and Graph-Based Optimization Methods for Active Classification of Remote Sensing Images.
- Kernel Collaborative Representation With Tikhonov Regularization for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Relating Structural and Functional Connectivity in MRI: A Simple Model for a Complex Brain.
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging and Intravascular Ultrasound: Co-Registration Study Using Ex Vivo Human Coronaries.
- Position-Dependent Importance Sampling of Light Field Luminaires.
- Reconstruction of 4-D Dynamic SPECT Images From Inconsistent Projections Using a Spline Initialized FADS Algorithm (SIFADS).
- Building Reconstruction From High-Resolution Multiview Aerial Imagery.
- Curvelet Based Contrast Enhancement in Fluoroscopic Sequences.
- A Fast Parallel Solver for the Forward Problem in Electrical Impedance Tomography.
- A Unified Regularization Framework for Virtual Frontal Face Image Synthesis.
- Estimation of Forest Height and Canopy Density From a Single InSAR Correlation Coefficient.
- Probabilistic Sparse Matching for Robust 3D/3D Fusion in Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Exact Surface Registration of Retinal Surfaces From 3-D Optical Coherence Tomography Images.
- Object Classification via Feature Fusion Based Marginalized Kernels.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work