Circulating Current Suppressing Strategy for MMC-HVDC
Modular multilevel converter (MMC) is considered as a promising topology for voltage-source converter (VSC) high-voltage, direct current (HVDC) applications. This paper presents a new control strategy for MMC-HVDC under unbalanced grid conditions. First, a new inner loop current control strategy based on nonideal proportional resonant (PR) controllers in stationary αβ frame is designed, which is more concise compared to the existing dual sequence current control scheme.
Second, an analytical expression for circulating current is obtained which shows that the circulating currents will be asymmetric under unbalanced grid conditions and can be decomposed into positive-, negative-, and zero-sequence component. In order to suppress all these components, a new circulating current suppressing strategy is analyzed and designed also based on nonideal PR controllers. Application of nonideal PR controllers makes the control system well adapt to the fluctuation of grid frequency. The effectiveness of the proposed control strategy is verified through a simulation case of a 251-level MMC-HVDC transmission system using real-time digital simulator.
Related Communication System Project Titles:
- Primary-Side Peak Current Measurement Strategy for High-Precision Constant Output Current Control.
- Approach for torque ripple reduction for brushless DC motor based on three-level neutral-point-clamped inverter with DC–DC converter.
- A Nonresonant Self-Synchronizing Inductively Coupled 0.18- $mu $ m CMOS Power Receiver and Charger.
- Predictive Torque Control Scheme for Three-Phase Four-Switch Inverter-Fed Induction Motor Drives With DC-Link Voltages Offset Suppression.
- Control and Monitoring for Grid-Friendly Wind Turbines: Research Overview and Suggested Approach.
- Speed sensor-less maximum power point tracking and constant output power operation of wind-driven wound rotor induction generators.
- A High Step-Down Multiple Output Converter With Wide Input Voltage Range Based on Quasi Two-Stage Architecture and Dual-Output LLC Resonant Converter.
- Analysis and Suppression of High-Order Mode Oscillation in an S-Band Klystron.
- Automated Demand Response From Home Energy Management System Under Dynamic Pricing and Powerand Comfort Constraints.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work