Blind Linear and Nonlinear Equalization Optical Systems
We demonstrate fully-blind processing and reducedcomplexity nonlinear equalization (NLE) of a 100G PM-64QAM optical channel in a 50 GHz WDM grid, achieving a maximum reach of 1524 km over pure silica core fiber (PSCF) at a bit error rate (BER) of 2:7102. The equalization of linear polarizationdependent effects is performed by a radius-directed constant modulus algorithm (RD-CMA), enabled by a multi-radii training stage, yielding a very small penalty (<0.1 dB in terms of Q2 factor) relatively to data-aided CMA (DA-CMA).
Applying a simplified Volterra series nonlinear equalizer (simVSNE), operating in the frequency-domain, we demonstrate a reach extension of 27% relatively to linear equalization. Due to its lower spatial resolution requirements, the simVSNE technique is shown to provide a more efficient NLE than the well-known back-propagation splitstep Fourier method, both in terms of latency and number of complex multiplications per sample. The potential benefit of NLE for fully-blind processing of high-order QAM opticalsignals is demonstrated by an incremental reduction of the RD-CMA penalty to <0.04 dB
Related DSP Project Titles:
- Infinite Impulse Response Graph Filters in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- A Heuristic Attack Method to PRH-Based Audio Copy Detectors.
- Ensemble Sensor Inspection: ANOVA With Several-Independent Univariate Tests.
- Low-Energy Two-Stage Algorithm for High Efficacy Epileptic Seizure Detection.
- Fast Digital Filtering of Spectrometric Data for Pile-up Correction.
- Respiration Detection Chip With Integrated Temperature-Insensitive MEMS Sensors and CMOS Signal Processing Circuits.
- Terahertz Imaging Radar With Inverse Aperture Synthesis Techniques: System Structure, Signal Processing, and Experiment Results.
- Multi-Scale Dictionary Learning via Cross-Scale Cooperative Learning and Atom Clustering for Visual Signal Processing.
- Real-time Digital Signal Processing for High Speed Coherent Optical OFDM Synchronization.
- Discrimination of Buried Objects in Impulse GPR Using Phase Retrieval Technique.
- Full Digital Control of Hemispherical Resonator Gyro Under Force-to-Rebalance Mode.
- Comparison of Adaptive and Model-Free Methods for Dynamic Measurement.
- Empirical Non-Parametric Estimation of the Fisher Information.
- 2-D Entropy and Short-Time Fourier Transform to Leverage GPR Data Analysis Efficiency.
- Prototype of Uplink Transceiver for IFDMA-PON System by FPGA Emulation.
- Adaptive Radar Beamforming for Interference Mitigation in Radar-Wireless Spectrum Sharing.
- Comments on “Near-Field Source Localization via Symmetric Subarrays”.
- Home Telemonitoring of Vital Signs—Technical Challenges and Future Directions.
- A 1 TOPS/W Analog Deep Machine-Learning Engine With Floating-Gate Storage in 0.13 µm CMOS.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work