Heuristic Attack Method to PRH Audio Copy Detectors
Often copyrighted multimedia files are uploaded and shared online. To avoid the unregulated spread of such material many copy detectors have been developed in order to deny the possibility to upload, and consequently make available, copies of copyrighted contents. A widely referenced fingerprint method for content-based audio identification is the Philips Robust Hash (PRH) .
This paper introduces a simple but effective attack technique capable to defeat a PRH fingerprint-based audio copy detector without significantly affecting the signal quality. It is a heuristic method that adds a suitable distortion to the original audiosignal, so that the modified signal is not detected as a copy of the original one but is perceptively very similar to it. The quality of the modified signal has been evaluated in terms of a distortion measure based on a mathematical model of the human auditory system and of the Peak Signal-to-Noise Ratio (PSNR). The attack method has shown a promising success rate
Related DSP Project Titles:
- Ensemble Sensor Inspection: ANOVA With Several-Independent Univariate Tests.
- Low-Energy Two-Stage Algorithm for High Efficacy Epileptic Seizure Detection.
- Fast Digital Filtering of Spectrometric Data for Pile-up Correction.
- Respiration Detection Chip With Integrated Temperature-Insensitive MEMS Sensors and CMOS Signal Processing Circuits.
- Terahertz Imaging Radar With Inverse Aperture Synthesis Techniques: System Structure, Signal Processing, and Experiment Results.
- Multi-Scale Dictionary Learning via Cross-Scale Cooperative Learning and Atom Clustering for Visual Signal Processing.
- Real-time Digital Signal Processing for High Speed Coherent Optical OFDM Synchronization.
- Discrimination of Buried Objects in Impulse GPR Using Phase Retrieval Technique.
- Full Digital Control of Hemispherical Resonator Gyro Under Force-to-Rebalance Mode.
- Comparison of Adaptive and Model-Free Methods for Dynamic Measurement.
- Empirical Non-Parametric Estimation of the Fisher Information.
- 2-D Entropy and Short-Time Fourier Transform to Leverage GPR Data Analysis Efficiency.
- Prototype of Uplink Transceiver for IFDMA-PON System by FPGA Emulation.
- Adaptive Radar Beamforming for Interference Mitigation in Radar-Wireless Spectrum Sharing.
- Comments on “Near-Field Source Localization via Symmetric Subarrays”.
- Home Telemonitoring of Vital Signs—Technical Challenges and Future Directions.
- A 1 TOPS/W Analog Deep Machine-Learning Engine With Floating-Gate Storage in 0.13 µm CMOS.
- Fully-Blind Linear and Nonlinear Equalization for 100G PM-64QAM Optical Systems.
- Infinite Impulse Response Graph Filters in Wireless Sensor Networks.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work