Approach for torque ripple reduction for brushless DC
This study proposes a novel topology for reducing commutation torque ripple in a brushless DC motor (BLDCM) drive system using a three-level neutral-point-clamped (NPC) inverter combined with single-ended primary-inductor converter (SEPIC) converters. In the BLDCM, current ripples arise because of the influence of stator winding inductance, which generates torque ripples. The torque ripple that is generated in the commutation period prevents the use of BLDCM in high-precision servo drive systems. In this study, two-stage converters are proposed to reduce the torque ripple.
The first stage consists of two SEPIC converters to obtain the desired commutation voltage according to motor speed. A dc-link voltage selection circuit is combined with the SEPIC converters to apply the optimised voltage during the commutation interval. To reduce the torque ripple further, a three-level NPC inverter is used to apply a half dc-link voltage across the motor winding and this effectively reduces the torque ripple. Experimental results show that the proposed topology is able to reduce commutation torque ripple significantly under both low-speed and high-speed operation.
Related Communication System Project Titles:
- A Nonresonant Self-Synchronizing Inductively Coupled 0.18- $mu $ m CMOS Power Receiver and Charger.
- Predictive Torque Control Scheme for Three-Phase Four-Switch Inverter-Fed Induction Motor Drives With DC-Link Voltages Offset Suppression.
- Control and Monitoring for Grid-Friendly Wind Turbines: Research Overview and Suggested Approach.
- Speed sensor-less maximum power point tracking and constant output power operation of wind-driven wound rotor induction generators.
- A High Step-Down Multiple Output Converter With Wide Input Voltage Range Based on Quasi Two-Stage Architecture and Dual-Output LLC Resonant Converter.
- Analysis and Suppression of High-Order Mode Oscillation in an S-Band Klystron.
- Automated Demand Response From Home Energy Management System Under Dynamic Pricing and Powerand Comfort Constraints.
- Circulating Current Suppressing Strategy for MMC-HVDC Based on Nonideal Proportional Resonant Controllers Under Unbalanced Grid Conditions.
- Primary-Side Peak Current Measurement Strategy for High-Precision Constant Output Current Control.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work